Thor 6 surprise exsclusive

It’s the end of the story arc I think so it’s gonna go out with a bang for sure.

Be wary of the ‘store variants’, especially if you are new to comic speculation. There is a lot of them and they are not that exclusive. The majority never see any increase in long term value, and the high initial buy in makes them very risky for investment purposes. An open order cover A of any given book, available for preorder at your LCS, will cost you $4-$5. If you are paying $20-$30 + shipping for a store variant, that store variant will need to keep up in gains at a rate 4x-6x-8x the rate of cover A if you are to make out with a better profit then if you had simply invested in cover A at $4 a book. There is also a larger market for open order books then there is for store variants. Some shops who sell store variants have also used some very, very shady sales tactics in the past. Misleading claims on print runs, et al. Buyer beware of you are thinking of investing in store variants. Do your due diligence. :stars:

2 Likes

I prefer cover As and reprints with first cover appearances now. For that reason. I just happened to buy the Greg horn Venom 25 just because it was a first cover and I liked the homage to war machine/iron man 282 (pairs nicely with my 9.8).

3 Likes

Oh yeah I’m def aware. I only buy what I like. No flip required. Goes up or down I want it in my PC. For flipping lately has been these 2nd and 3rd prints. These were variants I liked and these are high on value cuz I read the book etc new character etc but books like these
my shop didnt get so I preordered them. 1 for the PC the others to sell.

1 Like

Thor #6 is end of the story arc?

Yes, I believe Issue #7 is a new story arc… so it’ll be interesting to see what comes out of this first arc for Black Winter. Of course, don’t think we’ve seen the last of him…

Well … that makes issues 6 and 7 important then.

issue 8 cover and synopsis YOU GET A MJOLNIR, AND YOU GET A MJOLNIR, AND…
Everyone gets a hammer! That’s right — come on down to Broxton, Oklahoma, and pick up Mjolnir for yourself! The famed hammer of the Thunder God is free for the taking…no worthiness required???

Looks even better in person

2 Likes

I have to wait a little bit longer for mine since I got the CGC option but those are :fire:

1 Like

Damn forgot I ordered these… buy 2 get 1 free lures me in

Dont know if it’s a dream sequence or not. Just grabbed to share

1 Like

This series has been all filler material after #6. This preview offers some hope.

2 Likes

What is this from? I have a solid amount of those #6 covers so I’m curious

I think its from thor 16 preview

1 Like

Bout time something interesting happened. Series has been a drag for awhile

1:25 is $20 at unknown

2 Likes

From what I read, #16 doesn’t advance the Thanos narrative or provide any answers about Mjolnir. Too much fluff and not enough substance in his writing. We’ve been waiting since Thor #6 and he still hasn’t advanced the story.

Yeah a little let down. Just a cool end page appearance of Angela

Even when the payoff comes, it’s usually something dumb.