Link shows it was relisted. Here’s the new link to new listing. :wink:

1 Like
1 Like

Tempting.

1 Like

I’m accepting offers on everything.

Do it, you know you want it David!

1 Like

I can want something, the question is always if I can afford it!

Yes very true but it’ll be more expensive later with less money to make.

Just Bumping this thread. I don’t have a ton listed but some nice modern newsstands available. Items for sale by towein-20 | eBay

Bumping this again. I need to get bags and boards from eGerber but I’m paying off a few credit cards first. So I have a pile of loose books although some were In bags that need bags and boards. I was going through this pile yesterday and found beautiful newsstands of Daredevil #9 & #10. I didn’t know I had those as I’d separated out certain books that I was selling. I love it when you find something you forgot you’d bought. I have other copies as well but it was sweet finding them. There listed on eBay now. I’ve got just under 50 items for sale as well.

I’ve got quite a few key modern newsstands up.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&_pgn=1&sid=towein-20

1 Like

I just listed Daredevil #51-55 which is the Echo storyline and Origin in Newsstand. Really nice set.

I’m also contemplating listing Daredevil #111-115 which is the first Lady Bullseye & storyline in Newsstand.

2 Likes

That is a nice set.

1 Like

That’s what she said!!

1 Like

GOOD Stuff… I may have to post more stuff on the bay tonight…

1 Like

Just bumping my sales thread. Buy something will ya?!

1 Like

I just lowered a bunch of prices along with best offers.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Cruzzer2 eBay Listings

I will be listing these books over the next few days to fund a new lens for my camera. Young Avengers #1-6, 8-12. Some Modern Newsstand Ghost Rider “keys”GR28 from Aaron’s run and the first appearances of the first(?) female Ghost Rider As well as a few Marvel Assistant Size Spectacular #2’s Elsa & Galacta “keys”. Vision #1 and Jeff the Land Sharks first appearance in West Coast Avengers #7.

If you’re looking for any of those books at reasonable prices let me know and we can work something out outside of eBay.

3 Likes

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=towein-20&_pgn=1&isRefine=true&_trksid=p2349624.m3561.l49496&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&siteid=0&campid=5338579385&customid=toddw&toolid=10001&mkevt=1

I’m in a selling phase as I’ve bought way to much and it’s getting crowded. I have a ton of other books I’m willing to sell. I have a nice collection of modern newsstands, 12 or 13 bins of graded books, several bins of the first phase of the high republic, and alot of fillers.

3 Likes

I’ve listed a few more graded minor keys. I’ve priced them to be the lowest available on eBay. I’m to lazy to post a new link so see the above post or any big wigs can add a link. I’ve got first carol danvers, lobo, darkseid, etc.

1 Like