Venom #27 3rd print FOC ends today

IMO… it’s a very striking cover. Looks like a store variant (better than many store variants actually) & is a cheap buy in.
The “almost” cross makes for an excellent contrast & draws your eyes to it.
It’s a book/cover that if you invest in & grade for let’s say a grand total of $40 I would 100% be willing to bet you can turn a nifty profit if you put these out on a display at a show (God willing someday). This will look stunning slabbed.
I have watched more people than I can believe toss hundred dollar bills at graded copies of books like that recent Artgerm Punchline cover.
This is far better.
I also will continue to beat the drum that we are the minority with this stuff.
Even when I’ve yelled recommendations from the rooftops to my local shop owners or others…falls on deaf ears.

1 Like

27 is first full Codex, right?

And that’s Codex in the cover?

And I can buy about 5-10 times the amount of copies as I could buy for one store variant?

I’m in.

What’s the worst that can happen…I have to seel these for cover?

If I’m gambling this weeks FOC, it’s on the book,

Feels a lot like Thor 5 third print to me…likely will be hot when it sells out everywhere prior to release…then Cool down when it comes out…turns into a long term hold.

1 Like

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…but my vote is 27 3rd. Sleeper pick here. I’ll buy more if I find 9.8 quality in the wild. I’ll likely ask my lcs to order one too in addition to the 3 I ordered today ($15 shipped).

There’s 3 go to books for Knull GOT #6 Venom #3 #4 there can be 3 go to books for Codex.

I just ordered 2 copies off eBay for 3.25 each from a reputable seller I’ve bought off of a few times. There are still copies up for around that price too, so if you want them, you can still get for a decent price.

1 Like

Did unknown sell out of the regular cover? Seems like the link I had before is gone…

They were back at tfaw last I checked

Nope gone again

Ok did some googling found some sites cuz Tfaw was sold out and Unknowncomics was sold out and reached out to NYCollectorCave

https://hanahancomics.com/products/jul209241-venom-27-3rd-ptg-var?variant=32214706028627

Bah! I ordered from Unknown because collector cave didn’t have it up…I FOMO’d myself.

Either way, ordered three more from collector cave as I like them and how can you beat $11.20 shipped for 3 copies of this book?

LoL unknow was my 1st cuz collector didnt have. No shipping I go pick up from them since I’m close.

1 Like

Lastly a 5 pack from https://thecomicmint.com/products/jul209241-venom-27-3rd-ptg-var?_pos=3&_sid=a88f707aa&_ss=r

Got you beat!

Pfff…$6.27 for shipping? Sucker. :wink:

Alana would order from collector cave but she wouldnt see the books until next year the way mail gets to the islands…

Lmao got u all beat

5 packs? That’s not a good sign… when they start selling them in packs, that means they’re going heavy… :wink:

2 Likes

Hmmm…pay Comic Mint $29 or collector cave $17 for the same books…?

BTW, $20 for a 5 pack is actually above cover price…

Hey I’m jus given options to the group lol

I know. I’m just having some fun.

Nah…no one in their right mind would pay $20 when yo can get it cheaper elsewhere…and not have to buy 5.

I paid less than $29 for 6 copies spread across two shops (3 ea.).