Villain Gaming Listings

Is there something wrong with your site?

I was at my shop yesterday as their shipment came in. He had boxes and boxes of BP3 and was going through them for the invoice and damages. Didn’t seem to find any and went to the next boxes. I should’ve picked some up yesterday to make sure but seems like there are some that are NM copies.

Gives me some hope that my LCS might have some clean ones.

Not that I know of, why? I was just on there and everything looked ok to me :slight_smile:

It wouldn’t let me checkout. It kept asking me to sign in to my account but wouldn’t let me.

To see the BP 3 2nd print defect, if anyone gets emails from economics in comics it was the store update email that was sent out Sunday. Seems like he unlisted the video but here is the original link in the email.

The defect in the print run is described starting at the 2 minute 20 sec mark

2 Likes

I sent you an account activation link. That should work.

We have a lot of customers now so I set the site to enforce having an email address with the store account. Not sure why yours said it wasn’t activated, even though you have a bunch of orders with us. Weird!

I did t receive it. It won’t send me a link to reset my password either.

Late to the discussion - I see a green spot on the second book (third photo), but dont see the spot on the other books. Is this the print error you are talking about ? Is it rare or am I missing the error entirely ? Also, if this is a common error on most copies, and no additional copies are availabe for reorder, I would still like the copies I ordered.

It looks to be subtle. Many are not disclosing it on eBay. I assume 90% are just going to ignore it or not think it’s worth making a stink about.

So I recommend taking a close look at them either way.

We still have them of course, and I can go back through and find the best copies and fulfill peoples orders that’s not a problem. However, if they are all messed up, I’m hoping they either reprint or have good copies hidden somewhere to replace these.

1 Like

Just got back from my LCS. While I wasn’t looking to buy a copy, thanks to this thread, I did check the copies of BP3 today and all of them were damaged in the same location you pointed out Faele.

Edit: A relative of mine just let me know that his shop in a different city was also damaged the same.

1 Like

I was notified by PRH that they have submitted a replacement order so let’s see if the next one shows up the same way.

3 Likes

Well the news is better than nothing right?. Better than sorry no go on that replacement…was thinking would they do a 3rd print for a re try at the printing?. From what I seen a few other stores post it’s replacements from the same stock or run…Hopefully some good copies are sent out…

Hopefully they are in better condition than before :pray:

2 Likes

I guess I’ll ask my LCS if they’re getting replacements.

Gonna double the print run….

The one copy I came across had the defect.

I bet all copies have it. Until someone proves to me it does not.

It almost looks like it would press out…but pressing may also do more harm too.

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking about pressing but when I saw what happened just from the impact from shipping, it makes me wonder how fragile that portion of the cover is.

I’m really not sure, I guess I’ll see once we receive the replacements.

2 Likes

FOC books gonna be up today?

yessir! I’ll be working on them here in a little while :wink:

1 Like

Is the punisher 1 Maleev 2nd print on this week’s foc?

No. FOC is next week

1 Like