Villain Gaming Listings

Would definitely recommend finding a copy in the wild, no guarantee on if PRH will send replacements, and if they do, how many. They usually expect a certain amount of damages, but might be a lot since its a printer defect.

Have heard from 4 different sources now that their entire order of BP3 was damaged in the same spot.

1 Like

Well maybe there is hope for getting replacements

Books are posted, working on Diamond and Lunar now
just wanted to give ya’ll something so I didn’t completely fail you all.

1 Like

Things happen that are sometimes out of our control. You are doing your best. Can only speak for myself in that you will continue to have my business :+1:

What is the “printer error” so I can look out for it in the wild?

Wait
looks to be a spot here
seeing it on A
LOT of copies on eBay.

What/who are these “sources” ?

Yup, thats it. At first I thought it was shipping damage, but if you look at my photo up above you will see its every single copy.

I remember economics in comics made a video about it a couple days ago. It think it was uneven bumps / color blotches? like a thumbprint along the right side except on all the copies if you hold the book to the light at the right angle.

2 Likes

Nobody I can quote. They were on private Facebook groups and all were small resellers.

Have you heard otherwise?

Happy to hear from people here though. We must have some people that ordered significant numbers.

Haven’t seen one in person yet. Like to know how MyComicShop has NM copies

Showing as out of stock for me.

1 Like

Just checked the first 7 Ebay listings I saw and 6 of them had the defect
 the other 1 did not have a clear enough pic to tell. One of the listings also made the comment that all of their copies of BP3 had the same defect. Not exactly scientific method but with all the other stuff I’m hearing

I haven’t heard one person make a counterpoint that they received good copies, but maybe they are out there and will chime in.

1 Like

Is there something wrong with your site?

I was at my shop yesterday as their shipment came in. He had boxes and boxes of BP3 and was going through them for the invoice and damages. Didn’t seem to find any and went to the next boxes. I should’ve picked some up yesterday to make sure but seems like there are some that are NM copies.

Gives me some hope that my LCS might have some clean ones.

Not that I know of, why? I was just on there and everything looked ok to me :slight_smile:

It wouldn’t let me checkout. It kept asking me to sign in to my account but wouldn’t let me.

To see the BP 3 2nd print defect, if anyone gets emails from economics in comics it was the store update email that was sent out Sunday. Seems like he unlisted the video but here is the original link in the email.

The defect in the print run is described starting at the 2 minute 20 sec mark

2 Likes

I sent you an account activation link. That should work.

We have a lot of customers now so I set the site to enforce having an email address with the store account. Not sure why yours said it wasn’t activated, even though you have a bunch of orders with us. Weird!

I did t receive it. It won’t send me a link to reset my password either.