Villain Gaming Listings

I just did. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, you guys asked for it, so I put them up there. 2 High Roller Incentive Variant Packages for King Spawn #1 and House of Slaughter #1 are up on the site. These packages are NON REFUNDABLE after the FOC cutoff date, so please keep that in mind.

We do accept installments through Shop Pay (how it works you will have to go through that process as I don’t manage it). I would love to see just one of these sell, either one I don’t care, just one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Too rich for my blood but I hope you get a buyer!

3 Likes

Ok dudes shutting down FOC items here in the next few minutes. Just a heads up :slight_smile:

My SWHR 7 package shipped. I forgot I ordered it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Man I shoulda sold it again! :rofl:

I hope I get a shipping notice for the House of Slaughter 1:1000 :innocent:

Somebody has to order one first! I did sell 2 of the 1:250 King Spawn ones!

2 Likes

That’s awesome. Are you going to redo the wallpaper in a room with the leftover regular covers?

Thinking about doing my house in Department of Truth 1 6th printing with a splash of king spawn
with black widow 6 second print borders.

5 Likes

For your viewing pleasure. Use your code for the discount!

1 Like

Mine too! 26 copies of SWHR7 inbound!

1 Like

They are on their way to their new homes, let’s hope they arrive safely!

Disregard the girly bags as my wife is in charge of the dropping off today :joy:

I believe this is the biggest ship out yet, appreciate all of y’all’s support (and the people who aren’t on CHU) :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I saw mine!!! It is 3rd from the bottom
I know it!

1 Like

Oh, you guys on that cart hustle, now huh?

Should I wear a tag on my shirt everyday that says “disregard the glitter on my face, I live in a house of girls?”

3 Likes

Or you could wear a shirt that says, “my other wife is a stripper”. Would have the same effect :wink:

Boys can play with glitter too
 don’t be so politically incorrect thinking that only girls play with glitter! :wink:

1 Like

The boy dads at my office don’t seem to suffer the same issue.

hahaha, sorry man, I got all boys too
no issues with glitter.

How much glitter have you bought them?