Walmart Packs - 1Q22

Yesterdays find.

Todays find. Rwby was the 3rd book from the top.

3 Likes

Decent DC pack picked up today. The RWBY 7a is pretty easy to spot.

3 Likes

Checked out a few packs with the Batman Knight cover (top), but didnt see the RWBY cover. Look carefully …

@Joe Yes pretty easy to spot…

I got another 7 A in the Superman Son Of Kal El #6 4 pack
Didn’t see one in any of the Batman The Knight or Fear State Omega 4 packs…

1 Like

Can’t “give away” my Rwby 7A for $90 Shipped…gonna keep dropping the price!

1 Like

diamond heard us talking smack so now they’re dumping all these unsold rwby 7s lol

Any heat on the Batman Imax ?

Probably the best one to have…
I got one and have only seen one in several Walmart stores I have checked…

1 Like

Where is RWBY 7 being found? Walmart still all has their packs. Should go get them.

Found an RWBY 7a in a pack with Fear State Omega (first book), Man-Bat 1, Flash 2021 Annual. This round definitely has a mixed set of packs, where RWBY can be found.

1 Like

Wanted to point out that if you are in the Midwest, Meijers stores are still receiving shipments of the “Walmart” packs (both DC & Marvel).
Still really odd as Meijers isn’t a discount store, second hand store. Major chain in 6 states and primary competition to Walmart.
Anyway, another thing is that when folks try to say these Walmart variants are limited…bah… I’ve yet to see anyone acknowledge that these books are not only in Walmart.
I grabbed another Crimson Reign #1 pack.
(They are in the toy section with collectible cards)

2 Likes

I found another Rwby 7A today. In a walmart in a rural town.

1 Like

10 posts were split to a new topic: Walmart Packs - 2Q22

Just change the title to ‘Walmart Packs’, otherwise theres going to be multiple threads to look at, and search for, regarding Walmart packs. The RWBY 7 books are still of interest to me, but so is the new batch. Prefer them all in one thread, my two cents.

Personally I’d rather break it up. It’s a lot more
Efficient to go back and look at what books came out in a specific quarter this way.

You are the mod (?) :grinning:

@D-Rog and I are both mods, but I lack a lot of tech knowledge he and @agentpoyo and @Anthony seem to have. I just am handy for trying to calm drama down as I’m usually pretty chill.

You do great, just like the rest. Was just deferring to him, no snark intended.

I didn’t detect snark, just was sharing, lol.

1 Like

I wasnt sure if D-Rog was a mod - knew you, and the other two. But you all do a good job.