Walmart Packs - 1Q22

My 2 Long Halloween packs

3 Likes

1 Like

Let the rush to Walmart for RWBY 7 start anew…

Check for the latest DC pack that has a red Batman: The Knight as the top book because the second book could be a RWBY 7 Cover A.

I found two identical packs today (one at each Walmart). They were the only Batman: The Knight packs.

4 Likes

Huh.

Here they come.

“Hard to find! Buy my 3 Copies!!!

1 Like

Dang. I feel bad for the chaps that paid big for RWBY 7 cover A a month or so ago.

I don’t. All it takes is common sense…

4 Likes

I’m still debating whether to open my IMAX pack, but I know one of the books is a Two Jokers Issue 2. The rest look the same (from the spine) for both sets.

I think the photo variant of the Batman book (your third set) should be rarer than the IMAX variant, because it seems to be an actual Walmart variant cover. Was this cover used on another book or print ?

You mean ‘I told you so !’ :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah, I got some Catowman 80th Anniversary Hughes covers, Some other Batman prestige format books, and some random Nightwing.

1 Like

Nice ! I know mine have the Three Jokers but would have preferred the Catwoman Hughes.

Found 1.

3 Likes

You’ll be one of thousands of others… :wink:

3 Likes

Took 3 stores to find 1. Looks to be randomly placed…so guessing harder to find if there’s not consistency.

Give it time, there’s lots of Wal-Marts out there too… :wink:

Was it 2nd from the top?

Yes. I’ll post the actual books later too. As well as a rundown of my experience with the Walmart employee that helped me.

But this was my state of mind while ripping off the cellophane…

1 Like

What are they selling for nowadays?

I sold my copy from the original “I am Batman” books on eBay about a month ago. Happy I sold but it was hard at the time. The book was a 9.8 all day…

Looks like A cover has sold for around $150. It was a best offer so hard to know.

A copy sits at $168 shipped now.

I listed mine for $130 + shipping…3 views, 2 watchers. See what happens.

1 Like