Walmart Packs - 2Q21

If anybody comes across an extra High Republic pack, you’ve got a buyer in me.

1 Like

Interesting that the internal books were all later prints, lenticulars, or blank covers. Marvel is definitely using these to clear out unwanted back stock.

What state are you in? Wondering if I want to venture into a Walmart for these. Nothing jumps out this time. No Star Wars 1, Venom 25, Strange Academy 1 like in prior batches. Guessing Alien and SW will be the most sought after.

florida-bugs-bunny

(FL) :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I will take a look on Friday. Last time it took about 2 weeks for them to show up near me. I’m not really interested in any of these new ones except for the Star Wars. I only need one, hopefully I find at least 2.

1 Like

I’d love that.

Ha…see…they always come out first in FL!

Last time around hey showed up in Florida at or around 2/13. It took a week before they seemed to appear everywhere instantly. It was a Saturday morning (2/20) when it seemed everyone was finding them. I also remember going into a Walmart on Friday evening and striking out, then going in that Saturday morning and finding them. And finding them in three others that same day.

So I’m not sure if most Walmart’s put these books out late Friday evening or early Saturday morning… it it seemed very coincidental that they all seemed to showed up on the same day around me locally, and in many other places around the country.

So you can bet I’ll be checking my local Walmart Saturday morning this week and next week. Test the theory.

3 Likes

Because Florida is where old people go to die… they gotta get the merch out there first cause they might not live long enough to buy if they don’t…

None in Utah today. However, it looks like they significantly downsized their cards and comics section. Maybe since people began throwing elbows over baseball cards?

I think Wal-Mart and Target should put age restrictions on Pokemon and Trading Cards… you can only buy them if you’re 16 and under… we don’t need these grown babies (yes, anyone who fights over trading cards at a retail store is a effing baby who needs some serious mental help) fighting over trading cards…

2 Likes

You’re right. I only fight over trading cards in parking lots! Freaking babies!

2 Likes

Parking lot is private property of the retailer… so yeah, but then again… you are a Wookiee who rips people’s arms off if they don’t let you win!

1 Like

I’m never “allowed” to win. The second half of every game is just always a wrestling match that nobody else knows about until they are in it. Then I win that second and most important round.

That might be the best thing ever to come out of Walmart.

Although how do you verify age?

“Yes, I am bald and have a beard, but I am 15 sir…I have a medical condition.”

I wouldn’t put it past people…

1 Like

“The metal plate in my head and my artificial hip are both less than 16 years old, so”

The whole organic package must have only gone around the sun 16 times or less… sorry, you don’t qualify.

Because these are the very people who are willing to go to jail over some stupid trading cards…

Maybe ask them if they know who Marky Mark is? Pretty sure anyone 16 or under doesn’t know who that is… :wink:

1 Like

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

7 Likes

Far from FL. Northern Indiana.