We all hate store variants but

:wink:

2 Likes

Can’t believe I bought this, street fighter exclusive limited to 500, was only $20 so I grabbed it

2 Likes

It undoubtedly is quite appealing to a certain market.

And people already got it up for $250 after it sold out :stuck_out_tongue:

Reiq is a great artist I hope he gets more mainstream exposure. Saw he has a cover coming out for Battle Chasers #12

1 Like

Surveillance capitalism at it’s finest… these companies have been tracking you so much, they are now predicting future purchases and likes based on what you view, buy, attend, etc. Everything is tracked now…

1 Like

Here’s the “Store Exclusive Non-Ratio” variant.

Did I get that description right? I don’t know what to call this thing.

I would hope that the collective community would stand together and jointly not entertain this new approach to store exclusives…stop this dead in its tracks…but I also know we’re talking the equivalent of moths being attracted to flame.

4 Likes

lol…they went back and made a virgin variant

2 Likes

I bought a few

I’m gonna stick with the one I got, they don’t state any print run on the virgin so funnyily the trade dress might be worth more

Oh its the same guys who had that variant a while back and people got pissed cause their coa was inaccurate from the print run they stated

1 Like

Udon’s shipping is double the price of the book, stuff that. Would have bought a copy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Shipping was only $7 for me, picked up 2, but I believe your not in the US right? Probably why unfortunately.

Yup UK, its $38 which is quite a bit more than other stores charge.

1 Like

yeah came out to $27 for me, shipping and taxes

That Udon store has some weird pricing, $25 for the Street Fighter 6 #1 Incentive Foil cover is quite a bit. Amazing cover, I bought 2 copies and both together were less than that

Speaking of which I really hope the upcoming issues also have foil incentives, can’t find any info on them but I would love the get Cammy and Juri foil variants.

1 Like

yeah its 1:5 cover yet they’re charging like $20 when they easily have tons of them

Available now.

In for two but had I been patient I may have had a 10% coupon code for Mutant Beaver. Oh well!

Isn’t Mutant Beaver in Canada. Would you have lost out on shipping?

I don’t even know where this goes… interesting idea. Scott’s Collectibles and ecggc are sharing this: