We all hate store variants but

acetate variant are yesterdays news, tomorrow we get cuck variants

4 Likes

“I’m sorry I’m being such a pussy.” This guy has some deeply flawed and damaging internal views on masculinity. If something terrible happens to you, it’s normal to have an emotional response to it. I hope he seeks out professional help and doesn’t act on some of the “life ending” language he used in the video.

9 Likes

3 Likes
8 Likes

Just realized to actually clear my collection of Crain, I would need to sell Rise of Kylo Ren 1 cover A. Sounds like a good excuse to buy the 1:25 as a replacement now, though.

4 Likes

Man. Crain could turn out to be the biggest POS. This is E2C2 Part 2 Electric Bugaloo

It’s like Jason Aaron wrote C2E2 and now Donny Cates has retconned it with infidelity.

Not taking joy in anyone’s misery but this just keeps getting wilder and wilder.

8 Likes

Wouldnt it be wild if Clayton Crain was switching up his store exclusive variants because he was sleeping with the store owners wives…

Sad Lemon
Midtown
Comic Mint
Eastside Comics

now Black Flag

1 Like

Anyone have Anne’s instagram or anything? See what the fuss is all about lol

The meme creators are out in full force with this issue & boy howdy are there some doozies!!!

3 Likes

Dang, That’s cold Blooded AF.

1 Like

Do share !

2 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes

If literally any portion of this story is true, Crain is a massive douche and I hope people support other artists instead.

3 Likes

Hide your wife, hide your kids, hide your unsold store variants

5 Likes

I’ve been wondering about this for about a month and I guess now we know what “circumstances” are.

4 Likes

He must be busy…

Insert Rick Grimes doing “Stuff and Things” meme here.

1 Like

1 Like