We all hate store variants but

Not a store variant but this Catwoman #50 (Cover B - Sozomaika Card Stock Variant) looks pretty good. Hope they keep any dressing to a minimum.

2 Likes

Do you know who she is (true identity/first appearance?). I must have missed it in a previous discussion thread.

Those thighs are hella thick. I’ll pick up a copy or two.

1 Like

I’m assuming that’s a scarred coin in her mouth….little subliminal messaging…?

I thought it was a diamond or some other jewel she was stealing and hiding when I first saw it?

1 Like

No idea. Haven’t been reading this. Artwork just caught my eye.

$100

Also: Issue 1 foil NYCC variant:

3 Likes

I never thought I could get more variant fatigue than I have already … I was wrong.

3 Likes

Shows $140

Unsigned was $100, signed was $140. Unsigned is now sold out.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Price keeps increasing every restock. $40/45 initially for unsigned/signed NYCC Foil, then $50/55, now $75/80. SM3 Variant went from $100/105 to $140/145.

Not all that exclusive to NYCC if they’re selling before NYCC…

7 Likes

CGC exclusive signing with Clayton Crain just announced! Yea!

Seems like someone, somewhere might not be too keen on meeting up and chatting with each and every one of his fans yet… Something like that anyway.

I think I’ll go for the Murder Infinity signature for the low low price of $235 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Where do you see the annoucement

I honestly cannot fathom why anyone would pay for this.

@LoveBox CGC just sent out an email about it.

1 Like

I cant find it, someone post it, im curious about the prices

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/10775/Clayton-Crain-Signing/?utm_source=CGC&utm_medium=Email%20Blast&utm_campaign=22_CGC_SigSeries__ClaytonCrain_101322

The CGC In-House Private Signing options for Clayton Crain include:

• Clayton Crain’s Classic Signature - $90
  • Clayton Crain’s Infinity Signature - $115
  • Clayton Crain’s Patriotic Signature - $125
  • Clayton Crain’s Murder Infinity Signature (Only 125 Available) - $235
  • Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading
  • Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for a Clayton Crain Remarque is $460 per item

Lol

2 Likes