We all hate store variants but

He is smoking that good zaza. $115, $125 and $235 for different color sigs is insane

2 Likes

I remember when I got his signature for $5 per book. CGC smoking :rock: :rock: :rock:

1 Like

Yeah when I saw him live at RI comic con it was $5

1 Like

So let me get this straight you pay $460 for a remark $235 for a murder infinity marking on the cover and still have to pay Cgc. Thereā€™s not even a Crain cover worth the price of a signature and remarque.

3 Likes

Now we have artists doing ā€œExclusivesā€ for their own signaturesā€¦ Geezus A Cheetoh Ballsā€¦ Who the F would pay that much money for someone who loves their name a little too much!

4 Likes

Iā€™m holding out for the Home wrecker signatureā€¦

6 Likes

Another Amazing Spider-man #14 store variant

Momoko CaptCan Comics variant

3 Likes

I like this one

Crain was signing just last weekend at a show by me.

Iā€™m not a super fan of his, but there are a few books I considered having him sign (The Punisher War Machine books, Rise of Kylo Ren, and Moon Knight Silent Knight one shot)ā€¦however, after evaluating the price to get in the show at $35, the insane prices he charges, the gas costs, and the fact Iā€™d surely spend more while thereā€¦I just skipped the show all together and saved the money.

2 Likes

Tempting to have ultimate fallout 4 signed and gradedā€¦

How much was he charging for signatures?

The price list I saw indicated that the most basic signature started at $35. That signature is more of a scrawl and looks nothing like the more elaborate and fancy signatures Iā€™ve often seen from him that cost more.

Maybe, in person, depending on the show/line, he does stuff for cheaper, freeā€¦ evaluation of the fan, the book, if they are grading, etc.

As I didnā€™t go, maybe I completely missed out and he changed his ways/system. I knew of nobody who saw him to check. It (as far as I know) was his first signing since the craziness.

I really would have liked that Punisher War Machine book signed but Iā€™ll live I guess! :blush:

I donā€™t think so. He did a signing at our incredibly small local shop and his prices were the same.

Damn few years ago at ri comic con it was only $5 for a signature. Was it motor city comic con where you saw him? Saw some people onlinr posted about him being there

I so want to make a home wrecker pun right nowā€¦trying so hard to be niceā€¦.!

2 Likes

@LoveBox
Yesā€¦motor city.

ME TOO! :rofl:

I will not support anything that this man is associated with (signatures, art, comics, nothing)

2 Likes

Yeah, heā€™s on my shit list now tooā€¦

2 Likes

is it me or the quantity of emails for shop exclusives are down ?

3 Likes