We all hate store variants but

That’s the weird thing. This book comes out next week…it’s a little late to be revealing store exclusives for this issue. But Obviously they had to wait until the classified cover was revealed. I wonder if Marvel felt obligated to spoil it early to allow these shops to get some pre-sales.

4 Likes

I am never tempted by store covers. Info like the unknown cover though.

I can’t recall the last time I bought a store cover… probably not since 2019 or 2020… and even before then, it was rare event for me.

VENOM #23 CAFU VIRGIN VARIANT

Eastside Comics exclusive

1 Like

I’m tempted on this one, but don’t know yet…Oh what the hell take my money.

Not in the book = hard pass.

2 Likes

Not only that but a billion store exclusives…

1 Like

Not feeling Jean’s face on this one

2 Likes

Why? Cus she is sitting down and looks like she is taking a dookie? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

She is so constipated she is gonna pop an eye ball out.

Looks like Wolverine is giving her a tattoo.

She’s turning into two face!

IMG_5621

They made it a key talking point at SDCC so that’s likely why… Content

Ooops!

From Instagram:

bryscomics

“ It has come to my attention that the cover art for my Amazing Spider-Man 26 variant was previously used over a decade ago on foreign products, in a foreign market, under a different publishing company. I was unaware of this until just recently.

As always, honesty, integrity, and transparency are at the core of Bry’s Comics and everything we do. I’m working to get answers as to how this happened and why I wasn’t aware. I’m hoping to make a video about this soon, there are a lot of questions that still need to be answered and I want to make sure all the information is correct before commenting on this any further. For now, all I can say is I didn’t know and I’m trying to find out why.

Stay tuned”

https://www.shopfanexpo.com/comic-books?product_id=3351

250 print run

1 Like

there’s more than 250 printed…

@Stan i just saw a video he was talking about if the prices on that book were organic or market manipulation. Now it turns out it is not original art, those $5,000 virgins could see a massive hit to value.

1 Like

Anyone that knows Dell’otto’s art knows that piece was old. Definitely not his current style…

idiot buyers

Brys scams people… again !

this has not aged well…

$33.12… IM IN !!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes