We all hate store variants but

That’s what @D-Rog said… I kid, I kid… But I don’t kid, he actually did say it. Hehe… :wink:

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Anyone for foil pens?
Now that’s something to like and buy! :slight_smile:

Lots to unpackage in that rant.

I’m no Crain fan and aware of his controversy, but, what would the ‘turd’ be in your situation of “I’m just buying what I like”?

Just curious, not overly concerned if you choose not to answer.

1 Like

It was a (likely unnecessary) rant for sure.

The guy, just really really really gets under my skin. Most of us know what he has done so i wont repeat. But it is those type of behaviors that i personally find appalling and unacceptable. They werent words or beliefs. They were actions and theyve just been swept under over time, and folks go back to him. Ill not forget; however.

Since im admittedly already jaded, that whole 20 colored pens in a hand trick is just the turd on top of what he represents. I feel people fall for that little 20 colored pen picasso autograph trick for a paltry cost of a new car.

1 Like

4 Likes

Damn. What’s that.

Vampirella Dead Flowers #3 Tehani Farr Exclusinve - Limited to 500 Copies - Thursday (11/9) 5PM (ET) / 2PM (PT)

East Side Comics and KRS Comics - $20 price tag.

1 Like

Tehani is a hottie. https://www.instagram.com/tehanifarr/

2 Likes

She is dangerous.

2 Likes

She’s got what it takes to make ends meet.

The eyes of a lover that hit like heat.

2 Likes

I was wondering why all of a sudden a bunch of Spiderman 1 Eminem covers were listed…

Seems like Eminem store presold signed copies for $313 each.

No idea who signed these some listings say its the creators :man_shrugging: for $313 raw… :roll_eyes:

Cause eminem is being added to fortnite

1 Like

My son told me about that. He is mad he didn’t get the Travis Scott skins is dying for the Eminem skin.

And I just got these bad boys back from NYCC, apparently just in time

11 Likes

Now you need to either sell them or crack them open to get Marshall’s signature.

If only it was that easy to get marshall’s signature I’d do it in a heartbeat

1 Like

Better head out to Detroit. :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Just a heads up: Comic Mint is “giving away” their exclusive for Cobra Commander 1. Limited to 500 copies (unsure if that means the giveaway gets 500 or the full print run is 500. But, whatever. Free is free, I guess. You do have to pay for shipping, which looks to be about $10. But, it’s a solid cover, so if this is your thing, go get one.

1 Like

Limited means, they’re selling or have 500 themselves and other shops have this cover available as well.

1 Like