We all hate store variants but

I hope all those who bought from them get their money or comics. Seriously, if you don’t, band together and take this guy to court. He should never operate a comic book store again or retail business. Doesn’t even sound qualified to pick up my dog’s shit in the backyard… :wink:

2 Likes

I agree. A class action with the hundreds or even thousands this guy is stealing from will be cheaper. When it gets to that I doubt much money will be returned but it may keep him from realistically being able to start a business again. I’m sure the courts would love his passive aggressive threats of “defending” himself with his firearms. The guy is a complete joke.

2 Likes

Ultimate Spider-man #1 Skottie Young webstore exclusive

3 Likes

$30, they made,I didn’t even pay that for the actual 1:25

Should be half that, at least $14.95

3 Likes

$30 for a foil…Yikes. It is a very sweet cover so I can see where it will have an audience but that buy with a thousand copies out there doesn’t leave a whole lot of meat on the bone for speculators. I would say get one if you really like the cover and missed out on the original 1:25 but don’t go nuts.

SPOT foil. It’s only a small portion of the cover. Probably more expensive to make though.

1 Like

https://krscomics.com/collections/vampirella-666/products/vampirella-666-will-jack-exclusive-options?variant=42869258289205

I almost picked this up.

I got one of the 666 variants for free from Comic Mint.

Not that one though. Pasqual Ferrara one

Is that essentially art?

This one is cool. Offered by Comic Mint (sale starts tomorrow). It’s an homage to the Marvel issue #1.

If only it had “collectors item first issue” along the top…

speaking of…

https://screenrant.com/thundercats-new-comics-sales-170k-record/

Are there really that many Thundercats fans out there?

170k? Well, maybe look to the more limited ratios for any long term value.

I am a Thundercats fan but I think this order number is more about Dynamite’s policy of producing an ungodly number of covers.

2 Likes

and i would guess at least half is exclusives AND 20000+ Are the 1:10 exclusives and up

2 Likes

One of the dumbest arguments I had this past week was someone pointed out in the ivan tao cover that Lion O had 4 fingers on the hand with his lion shield and it should be 5, even though i’m pretty sure the lion shield has always had 4. Then the guy tried arguing it was some new crap they were doing to “modernize” it I guess. Every piece of media Ive seen online has it with 4 so Ivan Tao was just doing it like everyone else and hence its accurate

I’ve never noticed the claw shield had only 4 fingers, while lion-o has 5 fingers.

Obviously two fingers fit in one of the claws…but that’s weird. Always been that way though.

1 Like

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #1 3RD PRINT INHYUK LEE VARIANT

Eastside Comics shared exclusive