We all hate store variants but

The color 1:10 version is the one to get. I can’t find it on any site.

some on Ebay

Why is Boom not selling the 1:10 is my question.

1 Like

I believe BOOM only sells the highest ratio on their webstore

Oh, didn’t know that. thanks

How is it a ratio then? That’s weird!

I am kinda down for this. It’s a store variant for the facsimile.

4 Likes

That’s actually awesome.

1 Like

Do you know where and when it can be ordered?

I believe it is Stadium comics.

1 Like

cant wait to see 150-250k worth of tmnt exclusive covers

1 Like

Thanks Tony. I tried to buy two but it wouldn’t let me. I bought one and then it was listed as sold out, so I guess I got the last regular cover. I figured I would buy two and sell one, but what can ya do, one will be fine. To cool of a cover to pass up.

I didn’t realize they went on sale and missed them I guess.

That sucks. are there other stores getting in on the variant?

Natali Sanders is kinda played out, but I do like this cover.

3 Likes

Almost feels like Bjorn Barends work too.

1 Like

Warehouse find :stuck_out_tongue: this is a very bold move, I love the no chill middle finger to those that went through the effort of getting one of these. No wonder so many people pulled more Miller covers, this guy has almost the whole print run of Campbell’s cover.

2 Likes

Once the Campbell cover started selling for $$$ on Ebay, why keep giving it out to redemptions ? The retailer in charge of the promotion should be sued.

Where was this pic taken ?

1 Like

I personally witnessed shenanigans last year at SDCC at the JSC table.
Some dealer was behind the counter with stacks and stacks of the exclusive Amazing Spider-Man #25 K-Pop cover from last year.
They were trying to be sneaky by being off in the corner, behind the desk. And I don’t know specifically what was going on, but something was going on. I recognized the guy as a dealer. What I observed last year was not the first time I saw “sneaky” behavior. (And we all know what sneaky behavior looks like). Point is - this doesn’t surprise me from JSC. I’m not privy enough to know what the situation is, but there’s alway something going on with his product that smells to high hell.

3 Likes

The guy to the left signing the comics must be Campbell right?
I’ve always said these limited retailer/con “exclusives” are just a giant house of cards that’s about to crumble any time

1 Like