We all hate store variants but

I think it’ll be fun, I grabbed cover A

And people think the reason ours sell out so quick is because of sharing private links not because it’s cheap…

Lmao I know the cheapness that’s what first lured me in. Comics with Bueller put me on to Tfaw and the .99cent comics a while back then I grabbed some random issues here n there. Then I found Chu…and the public links… that was it.

1 Like

That link was shared in several places on several different dates when it orderable before and on FOC here. I know, I put them up. And it was all on the open to view side where 90 percent of the interactions on the forum occur.

I would say more like 98% of posts are in the public open forums, tbh there’s not so much going on in the lounge. EDIT: There are comfy couches tho.

I enjoy the comfy chairs.

As well as the soft cushions.

2 Likes

Gwenom vs Carnage #2 unknowncomics exclusive

Well damn, anyone else carrying this because I will either not get it or it will take 12 months for me to get.

One thing I do not see people talking about much is the Mary Jane Carnage that will appear in the book, nor is anyone talking about the first appearance of Mary Jane as Carnage which takes place on Amazing Spiderman #30 Shannon Maer cover. The link goes to a guy selling the sets for $20 but is taking best offers. I offered $14 and he took it. Just throwing it out there.

2 Likes

I didnt like that cover at all… some of these computer hyper real covers dont do it for me. Some look ok but with the women it’s always off to me.

1 Like

Maybe they have something against you? Lol. Seriously have someone else order for you and see what happens. That cover is sweet! Unknown does have some of the best store variants hands down.

i got the 1:25 gwenom vs carnage from unknown a month ago (Dec 7) before it heated up and I paid 30$, right after i bought my one copy they were sold out (ahahah). Order is still confirmed, but I bet they cancel it come release.

2 Likes

Nah they wont cancell they selling copies for $100+ now.

Just beat out Venom 19 by a few weeks…

Or did it? Comicxposure is notorious for Late shipments of store variants…Venom 19
, being an open order, may have technically been in people’s hands before this variant was actually delivered.

Hmmmm…

ASM 30 = 9/25
Venom 19 = 10/30

This came out before ASM30…

1 Like

Nice! 6/19 release for the win!

9.8 copies in ebay for $70 (trade dress).

Got Virgin and B&Ws too.

Wait for Unknown to list it on EBay. I ordered the Strange Academy Scarlet Witch cover from them on eBay vs their website, and received it without delay! Saved $4 on shipping too!

I ordered a Bundle of 3 and a shirt for $60. First time ordering from Unknown, I think.

KING IN BLACK GWENOM VS CARNAGE #2 (OF 3) UNKNOWN COMICS DAVID NAKAYAM (unknowncomicbooks.com)

Can I just say that I love this thread? I think it should turn into just a general guilty pleasure thread where we post pretty store variants in spite of the widely held public position of distaste for them.

2 Likes

Store variants sometimes look pretty even if they have no spec value.

1 Like

I actually wanna grab this. Loved the crow comic and movie

5 Likes