What are your thoughts on the new comic series called Radiant Black?

“limited edition” 

Any idea on how limited these 2 covers are?

No mention that I can find of how limited. The signed foil covers (same images) are limited to 100 and 50.

My last two orders from Reed Pop was horrible. It scares me to order from them

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up. Will avoid these!!

Same here. Took almost 3 month to get my order. No thank you

Kyle said on twitter they’re each runs of 500 but signed ones will have a COA or something.

75 each for a 500 print run book is insane, the people who got suckered in for the signed copies must be pissed. they were told 50/100 limited

1 Like

They did the same thing with the Strikeforce spider woman jtc the signed ones say 1/500 they sold those first of course then the unsigned ones say 1/2000 on the cover but they are the same book. Normally their variants are $25 I wouldn’t pay $75 for anything from ReedPop

I’m glad I passed up the foil covers. If I were selling Radiant Black foil covers,I would have sold it when fomo was at its peak before release date.Again hindsight is always 20/20.

Also this cover wasn’t announced or for sale before issue 1 came out so this wouldn’t be a first print

My last order with them 6 books three were seriously damaged and not in shipping they sent damaged books purposely. They put them in really tight bags and boards and they get trashed being manhandled by them.

1 Like

The Aaron Bartling Virgin variant is the rarest of all the Radiant Black store exclusives at only 350.That one is also the coolest looking one to me. It could go bonkers if the series takes off.

the skybound is limited to 250, all cgc graded 9.8

2 Likes

Hmm. I didn’t know that one existed.

yea most dont, sold out in like a minute during their vault sale last week

I’d break my copy out, make it a 9.2 or 9.4 and then get it graded again so it’s no longer a 9.8 to make it more unique and possibly more valuable then
 :wink:

3 Likes

I got two of them! Mwah haha!

2 Likes

As someone who bought one of the “50” it’s pretty messed up these are being sold now. Kyle’s email clearly said the foils were limited to 50 for the helmet and 100 for the other. Now we know that’s not true

Welcome to the wonderful world of exclusives. It’s never as “exclusive” as they claim they are
 :wink: