What shows are you watching?

If you are fan of John Wick movies the The Continental episode 1 was pretty good. 3 part series on Peacock.

I was pleasantly surprised also with Twisted Metal show [based off the video game] on Peacock got no buzz but was entertaining. :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Felt like it was yesterday when i made my first post.

I havenā€™t seen all the Star Wars content made but I really like Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. I like Jabbaā€™s Palace and the Ewoks.

I just started watching Yellowstone. I know Iā€™m late, but I think itā€™s great. Itā€™s too bad itā€™s ending just because Costner wants to act like an a$$hole.

1 Like

That comment was a spam comment. He didnā€™t care about Star Wars, just was posting to a place that sold light sabers. He has been booted.

1 Like

Bahā€¦here Iā€™m thinkingā€¦how cool. This individual is perhaps neuro atypical and had the courage to post, share his thoughts on a public forum. Responses were kind to them, etc.

Of course it was just an adā€¦spamā€¦now back to my normally guarded and pessimistic views.

4 Likes

You originally approved them. gotta vet those users coming from amazon AWS IPā€™sā€¦ haha! :wink:

Anyone watching Invasion on AppleTV? I really liked season 1. Itā€™s SLLLLLOOOOOWWWW, so if that type of pacing ruins it for you, skip it. I tend to prefer the slow burn and character development, so I liked it. Starting season 2ā€¦

2 Likes

all apple shows are sloooooooow burns

Invasion maybe slow, but it is damn gooooood ! Havent watched season 2 yet

1 Like

It felt like a more plausible invasion than most other similar shows. Not the big arrival and announcement and show of force. But, subtle sabotage and infiltration. Most of the world thought it was just other countries or terrorists for half the first season.

1 Like

I feel like the one streaming service I donā€™t have (or get access to thanks to friends and family) is Apple TV. I should try a trial because thereā€™s a number of shows I would sample!

1 Like

on 1st 3 months free thanks roku tv

Apple TV has been knocking it out of the park with slow burn sci-fi. Foundation and Silo have also been really good if you have the patience for them

2 Likes

I actually have Apple TV cause I watched Ted Lasso. Thereā€™s a few other shows Iā€™ve liked and should watch more of. The one thing I do like is itā€™s still pretty cheap surprisingly. I think I pay under $8 with taxes still per month.

Considering how much Netflix is costing I would welcome something that is cheap and entertaining!

Anyone watching Bodies (from the DC series)
I canā€™t believe how much like it. Character development. Challenging flawed characters. Making them make difficult decisions, Intrigue, Drama, pretty darn good story.
yea - really unexpected love and Iā€™m into ep 7

3 Likes

Anyone watch this ?

Just finished it, and WOWā€¦it was good ! Off the walls crazy but exceptionally good writing.

1 Like

Good show Bodies def enjoyed it.

1 Like

Slow Horses from Apple TV 3 seasons are outā€¦ Binged it pretty quickly. Good cast and storylines. Gary Oldman was great.

Ted TV show on Peacock uncensored if you liked the movies you should enjoy the show.

The Brothers Sun on Netflix not bad. Yeoh once again shows why she is a great actress. Whole show cast was good.

1 Like