What shows are you watching?

I like the episodes released so far of,“The Trust,” on Netflix. A reality show where everyone has already won a share of money if they don’t backstab one another and vote people out.

“The Traitors,” second season of the U.S. version just started up too on Peacock.

1 Like

Managed to watch 3 of the 4 episodes of “You are what you eat” on Netflix. Great show, I recommend it.

2 Likes

I think everyone in the US should watch “You are what you eat”.

Eye-opening and disturbing.

2 Likes

Girlfriend is vegan so I’m practically vegan when I’m around her. I can say, since going almost entirely vegan now myself, so many improvements health wise, feeling good, maintaining weight and hopefully live forever…

2 Likes

Definitely on my list now…

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation on Mrs. Davis. That was one of the most unique and insane shows I’ve ever watched.

1 Like

Saltburn was pretty darn good.
Starring Barry Keoghan (Druid - Eternals). Strange movie, but I enjoyed it alot.

1 Like

I binged watched the one and only season of Freaks and Geeks with my older boy. He really enjoyed it. Like my second time going through it.

2 Likes

I’m in season 4 of For All Mankind. I want to stop, but I can’t :laughing:

Also watching Monarch: Legacy of Monsters, One Piece anime (on episode 135 of 1000+), and a bunch of Netflix sports documentaries.

2 Likes

The new Halo is out and the first two episodes are pretty good.

2 Likes

Surprised no one talking about shows there are some good ones to consider.

Shogun been enjoying it great cast. FX

Masters of the Air another great Apple show. If you liked Band of Brothers very similar.

Monarch on Apple can’t wait for season 2.

Tokyo Vice S2 has been very good. HBO

Avatar on Netflix watched half of season MUCH better than the horrible movie.

House of Ninjas Netflix another enjoyable show.

Halo S2 only saw 1st episode will save to binge it. Paramount.

Notice no Disney shows on my recently watched.

Hope to hear what others are enjoying

1 Like

Lots of K-dramas with the wife…

Oh and warrior on Netflix.

1 Like

Heard good stuff about Warrior will have to check it out… Thanks!

1 Like

I watch a lot of reality television but I’m not sure anyone else here really does.

1 Like

I haven’t been watching anything I did see that movie about the plane that crashed into the ocean and they had to get out.

Is anyone watching any of TWD spinoffs? I liked the Daryl one, missed most of Dead City, and I like The ones Who live so far.

1 Like

Gonna be honest. I watched half of the first episode of, “The Walking Dead,” and nothing else. It seemed alright, but I just found it didn’t grasp my attention. Same thing happened when I watched the debut four episodes of, “Lost,” once the series had wrapped. I saw how many episodes total there would be of that and said, “Nah.” This isn’t to say I dislike big television series. I adored, “Westworld.”

1 Like

Watched all 5 relatively short but entertaining episodes of, “The Vince Staples Show,” on Netflix. I enjoy rap but wasn’t hugely familiar with him outside of a couple songs and when he was on, “Abbot Elementary,” for a chunk of episodes. It was a trippy and weird program. Quite funny. I liked episode 3 and 4 the most.

I love Survivor and Big Brother, been watching them since the beginning.

1 Like

I watch all of the TWD spinoffs. I only skipped World Beyond when that was out. I wouldn’t be able to watch the shows without dvr. There are too many instances of characters doing nothing or saying nothing to advance the main story. Dead City was really good.