What shows are you watching?

I like the episodes released so far of,“The Trust,” on Netflix. A reality show where everyone has already won a share of money if they don’t backstab one another and vote people out.

“The Traitors,” second season of the U.S. version just started up too on Peacock.

1 Like

Managed to watch 3 of the 4 episodes of “You are what you eat” on Netflix. Great show, I recommend it.

2 Likes

I think everyone in the US should watch “You are what you eat”.

Eye-opening and disturbing.

2 Likes

Girlfriend is vegan so I’m practically vegan when I’m around her. I can say, since going almost entirely vegan now myself, so many improvements health wise, feeling good, maintaining weight and hopefully live forever…

2 Likes

Definitely on my list now…

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation on Mrs. Davis. That was one of the most unique and insane shows I’ve ever watched.

1 Like

Saltburn was pretty darn good.
Starring Barry Keoghan (Druid - Eternals). Strange movie, but I enjoyed it alot.

1 Like

I binged watched the one and only season of Freaks and Geeks with my older boy. He really enjoyed it. Like my second time going through it.

2 Likes

I’m in season 4 of For All Mankind. I want to stop, but I can’t :laughing:

Also watching Monarch: Legacy of Monsters, One Piece anime (on episode 135 of 1000+), and a bunch of Netflix sports documentaries.

2 Likes

The new Halo is out and the first two episodes are pretty good.

2 Likes