Whatnot App

The fire and explosion emojis or the :camel: toe?

3 Likes

Why does Comic Tom always looks like he’s wearing stuff his mommy laid out on his bed for him for the day?

5 Likes

CBSI is bed with Whatnot, and not sketchy at all…

Pumping variants, making people think they are worth $$$…

8 Likes

I’ll be doing a Whatnot show tomorrow at 11AM Central. All Bronze Age and Silver Age Marvel and DC. Everything is listed with what I think the grades are. No mystery boxes or weird B.S. some sellers like to do. I just show you what I’ve got and you bid if you want it!

In all seriousness, I love Whatnot for some cool stuff I find, but there is starting to be a plague of people doing mystery boxes that are oftentimes junk or just posting a show up and walking off while their, “Buy it now,” items sit there for hours–not at all how the app is supposed to be used. The app needs to tweak some stuff or else it’ll scare off folks.

3 Likes

The other night I was bored. I gave whatnot a shot again. Watched a seller, then a different seller, and another, and another.

I just can’t though. I can’t. I can’t sit there and waste my time and after 2 attempts with whatnot I’m done.

I just painted my ceiling white and I swear it’s more entertaining watching it dry; than watching whatnot

6 Likes

cbsi people are also admins amongst other things for them, the whole thing is set up to pump books. they pumped 8billion genies mario cover last week or 2, but of course they missed on the preview copies so they pumped mario a book that was still in stock up till the day of option news

6 Likes

Of course they did. No wonder I see the 2nd appearance “mario” variant go for more than the 1st appearance “preview”

3 Likes

I guess Jack DeMayo aka Mr. Bolo is doing okay….

thats a fake estimate, id be shocked if they have even done a 100mil in sales over the app history

2 Likes

That’s company valuation, not house much they’ve made.

i understand that, but that valuation is made by whatnot themselves. no one would ever pay anything close to that

2 Likes

Put those bitches on Shark Tank and they’d get laughed off the show with that valuation

Ebay is top dawg. Whatnot is not

3 Likes

If it’s a $3.7 billion evaluation I’d imagine if they started it as a $1 Whatnot auction it might get $2 billion before seller fees. Heh.

5 Likes

Still kicking myself for not getting that new mutants 98 from your show for the steal it went for.

WhatNot is not worth 3.7 billion… that is complete bullshit!

5 Likes

If I find stuff cheap I can sell it cheap, so I’ll try and find keep finding good stuff.

2 Likes

Well here’s an interesting side-note that has come out of acetategate! It turns out WhatNot has been offering $500 contracts with travel expenses for “influencers” to become exclusive WhatNot sellers, travel to cons, livestream auctions, and make content:

3 Likes

1 Like

500 a month to be an ahole, how poor are these guys

3 Likes

They spelled piece wrong…

2 Likes