X-Force 13 Cover A Ghost?

Can’t argue with dream ghosts.

1 Like

F*%^ an Xforce #13 that place you posted had Antithesis #2 cover A’s well they did.:partying_face:

I saw that…but I’m not convinced it’s going to hold value by the tome it gets to my house…rather look for those in the Wild.

Looks like Midtown just listed their pre-sale copies. I grabbed one of each cover (except the Fortnite variant).

I’m intrigued about Solem becoming Wolverine’s next big bad. Hopefully he doesn’t fizzle out–I feel like Wolvie hasn’t had a real grudge-type matchup in a while.

On a related note, X of Swords has been dope so far!

1 Like

Just a heads up that Cover C with Solem + Wolvy was restocked/has been available on TFAW for the past few days now and is still up there.

Picked up a couple since it wasn’t limited to 1 per.

1 Like

You can find X-Force #13 at TFAW here.

1 Like

Of course you can still find Solem’s first appearance that will be in Wolverine #6 as well at TFAW.

Storywise that is in Wolverine #6. We’ll have to see which one wins out as the more desirable, which will probably be X-Force since people seek out the book with smaller print run and he’s on the cover as well.

1 Like

4 Likes

Or always bet on first appearance, 2nd print cover. :+1::wink: btw I really like the unknown comics exclusive X-Force #13 cover. With their buy 2 get 1 free offer I had to add a few of the trade and virgin covers.

That could be a long term play…

I purchased 15 trade for $100 and 6 virgin covers for $100. Pretty cheap. Will flip a few sets soon after I get them in hand and just sit on the rest. Maybe Solem sticks around and becomes a Sabertooth type character, or maybe he dies before the XOS series ends?!

@Tazz4450 that’s my fear… unknown buy 2 get 1 free makes for an easy flip for that cover… I like the cover but other than a copy for the PC I’d be a lil tight with extra copies that I cant shake WHEN the general release covers have the character on it as well🤔

$6.67/ cover or $16.67/ cover isnt a crazy amount (based on a “bulk order”). IF the character gains traction their cover is a steal of a deal, based on the $3.99 cover price, and IMO the best cover image. I preordered 50 of each cover A for Wolverine #6 and X-Force #13. Can’t see a huge downside to adding some buy 2 get 1 free Unknown Comics covers. If the prices were $15/$35 each, no discount, I would be in total agreement with your assessment.

I’ve been seeing chatter in FB groups but I’ve refrained from commenting so as not to add to any hype. But I’m secretly planning to ambush numerous shops next week to score multiple copies. Wish me luck!

1 Like

Midtown still has copies. Limit one. Ironically the
Variant cover Sold out.

Yeah I was in a FB group yesterday and they just started speculating on this issue yesterday and are shocked to see it sold out. Midtown is down to 1 cover of X-force and most shops are sold out already. Wont be long till fomo sets in.

1 Like

I think FOMO already set sail. When that comes out, I bet those cover A’s start at $20. Best get ready to drop a load of your extras and save a few for the PC, or 15 years.

1 Like

:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

Is that a guess at a profit to be made or you already making pre-sales, @Tazz4450?

Just a guess on profits. The biggest book is yet to be printed… Wolverine #6 x print? (with Solem on cover). However, for next Wednesday he will appear in the pages of both books and on the cover of X-Force #13. I have a ton of both and I am not in total agreement with the rest of the board with which one is THE book to have. Yet, you can’t go wrong picking both up next Wednesday. I firmly believe many of these new mutants in XOS will stick after this story arc is over.