X-Force 13 Cover A Ghost?

Here’s a pretty good example… doesn’t entirely match those but umm, close enough… Batman Who Laughs.

Death Metal #2 is first clearer image of him inside the book.

Teen Titans #12 he’s on cover and more in the story within… TT12 won with the aspect of more desirable and more valuable.

Both books came out the same day.

1 Like

Forgot about that one.

So cameo vs 1st cover and full appearance? This will be full apearance and story vs cover. Not sure how that compares.

Regardless, there will be many listings for X-Force #13 cover A that will pop up days before release. I was able to add another 25 copies of X-Men #12 to my horde just days before release.

I have to agree with Jackson on this. XF is going to be the winner , first app and first cover. Cover A , imho, is the better cover.

As for the argument that wolverine is first in continuity, when has that ever been a factor for cgc or the market? ( no really, i have never seen it) show me the precedence to back this up please.

1 Like

Again, I have 50+ of each ordered pre foc from multiple sources. I am good either way. Plus there will be additional firsts in both from what I was told. Fingers crossed they are both massive. However, until the books release there is no way to know who is right on future values. Because it will take time to establish the character(s). Best of luck to those that might be sinking money into only 1 of these 2 books. That would be foolish IMO. Also, for those who cant find X-Force #13 Cove A today, be looking a handful of days before the books release. They will be available on feebay.

look for those ebay listings to be taken down with the next few weeks or the price increased. Once one of them starts listing higher they all will. Its like sharks in the water that smell blood.

Maybe, I know it didn’t happen for X-Men #12. Very few people actually frequent these boards. I know some WANT to believe that there boards dictate the secondary market… it doesn’t.

Not even close. But if tou beleive those guys passing out the koolaid then Tony and Agentpoyo are the Anti-christ of comic spec :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But it also dosnt stop anyone from predicting the secondary market based on thier own experience. We all like to think we can do it.

1 Like

Yes, people that think Agentpoyo and Tony wreck their spec plays are simply nuts. Also, yes we all would like to think our 10/25/50/100+ copy order is a game changer. Just a blip.

Death Metal #2 came out same day as Teen Titans #12 Death Metal would be the story that comes first but since they came out on the same day and Teen Titans #12 has Batman Who Laughs on the cover we all know which one is the big winner even though Metal #2 still fetches a decent amount it’s not Teen Titan #12 numbers.

Again, first cameo appearance vs first full and first cover on same release day is not arguing the same point as first full appearance vs first cover on same day. It’s not like I have never been in the minority opinion on something. :wink: it’s all good. Buy what you like, I bought a lot of both. :+1::ok_hand:

Batman who Laughs debuted in two books, Metal #2 and TT12, on the same day. There is a very recent example. If memory serves me correct, which it usually doesn’t these days. Puff puff pass
Edit:. Sorry, Alana. You already said that. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The only way Wolverine #6 out paces Xforce #13 is it must contain the Wolverwang don’t get me wrong I bought both books just in case.

Should that be the Wolverpeen?

2 Likes

The artist (for both books) is most assuredly a collector too. He jokingly said Wolverine #6 contained a full frontal appearance too. Alluding to the “batwang”. Which I thought was quite hilarious.

1 Like

Ummm… ya’ll need to scroll up… I beat both you and Alana… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ewwwwwwwwe. Thats a picture i cant get out of my head now

First in reading order doesn’t come into play.

We get prequels, origins, etc…that chronologically come before other stories but that doesn’t make the first app because it’s chronologically first.

Both books will likely be call first app since they came out the same day. But character on cover will trump story chronologically, so whole both will be first app, cover will win the market.

I think the correct way to notate the first appearance goes by story within (if story in Wolverine comes before X-Force #13, that’s true first appearance or should be documented as such), if two books come out same day but we all know that means nothing of which one will become the more desirable with demand that leads to higher value…

That is how the books should be notated. CGC seems to do their own thing. I wonder what happens with the other first appearances that occur in Wolverine #6 too. How will that impact this debate if one or more are just as important as Solem?..