X-Force 13 Cover A Ghost?

1 day closer to NCBD and eBay listings for cover A are still nowhere to be found.

I picked up 10 copies on Ebay from US sellers and 30+ copies from overseas sellers over the last couple of days. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I had a couple of places I took a chance on send shipped notifications on these so Iā€™m pleased. Was predicting another ā€œcancelā€ attack.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m worried about too. I did back up my online orders with 6 copies from local shops so hopefully I get at least those. Also went heavy with the unknown variant.

1 Like

I bought more of the unknown variant with the buy 3 get 3 free offer they started yesterday. $5/ copy of the trade dress and $13.75/ virgin (now sold out) in blocks of 6 ordered. Quite a steal IF Solem becomes a mainstay.

Thatā€™s a great deal. I got them at buy 2 get 1 so I ended up at 15 for $100 shipped when it would now be 19 for $100 shipped. I wonder if I call them if theyā€™d throw in 4 more copies. I feel Iā€™d be being petty though, I dunno ā€¦

Same here, bought 15 trade dress for $100 and 6 virgin variants for $100 initially. I couldnā€™t pass up more at an even cheaper price. I love the cover. Also, they will NOT throw in additional copies. Sorry

Its a good story. some retailers are watching to see how the market reacts to xforce vs wolverine before listing on ebay ( myself included).

Also some retailers were shorted on wolverine. I had XOS and timeless covers on order and only received the wolverine Timeless.

1 Like

What, no fortnite covers?! :rofl::joy:

No thanks :slight_smile:

@Mike_C
Just for funā€¦ Iā€™m curiousā€¦since youā€™ve seen them. What do you feel will be the ā€œwinnerā€?

I was able to add one more of each just now through a shop. My bases are now covered lol.

1 Like

Xforce - first cover and second app will be short term winner

Wolverine is his first app lots of dialogue.

Edit: in terms of reading this should be sold as a set , read wolverine first then xforce.

2 Likes

I called my shops and got four pairs reserved.

I think that is the more long term play for the far sighted non-flippers

Just a thought, but Iā€™m kinda thinking that all it would take is a subsequent printing of Wolverine #6 with Solem on the cover to essentially kill X-force 13 spec/demandā€¦

From what Iā€™ve read (forget where now), Wolvy #6 really is his first appearance (chronologically per storyline) with plenty of dialogueā€¦

So yeah, just sharing some thoughts while I cry over the not so minty comics (majority of them) that Iā€™m pulling out of my old long boxes.

:man_shrugging:

Yes, it has been mentioned previously in the thread that Wolverine #6 x? printing,with Solem on the cover ,will likely be a prized book. Read an article yesterday by the writer of Wolverine and X-Force and he describes Solem as such ā€œā€¦but I will say that coming out of this event, heā€™s going to be a major new player in the mainline.ā€ Also, ā€œThink of him as a Loki to Wolverineā€™s Thor. Heā€™sā€¦delightfully evil, a charming bastard, and impossibly deadly.ā€

Looking forward to seeing how the story plays out. Cover C of X-Force 13 makes it looks like both Wolvy and Solem are fighting the same threatā€¦

Not sure if this is a good deal or not, but Poor Boys has some for 7.99 if anyone is looking for some.

Damn price hike already.

NO LIMIT