Maybe it’s Tosin :joy:

1 Like

It’s Miles.

Yea you also see the water birth wondering if he will be named Azari

1 Like

What if that water birth is of Namor?

Just out loud thinking

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this is what it’s going to be. Gonna give him a little origin story. They definitely look like Atlantians and the baby has fins or something on the back of its ankles.

3 Likes

It’s fun to look back at our old conversations on these forums…not too shabby.
We were missing the knowledge of the Loki show/Kang connection at the time.
Glad I stocked up on the books I mentioned back then as well. They are all doing well.
I stand by my statement that collecting Kang is a hassle. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

new poster

If this isnt evidence enough of Shuri being the new Black Panther, naysayers need a brain check

5 Likes

The water birth is namor, you can even see his tiny little winged feet in that shot

2 Likes

She’s just SO thin. Hard to picture her being able to win in any hand to hand combat scenario. Maybe the new Black Panther suit is part Iron Man suit now. :slight_smile: But, she really does seem like the logical choice.

Bruce Lee was around 5’8" and 140lbs and he could kick ass!

Jet Li I think was only 5’6" and around the same weight, he could kick ass too.

It’s all about the suit…

Just like Iron Man

Tom Holland is only 5’8" and supposedly weighs 140lbs as well.

I wouldn’t count size when it comes to super heroes in a made up universe. :wink:

But, Tom, Jet Li, and Bruce were all freakin’ STRONG. For example, Okoye (Danai) isn’t necessarily big, but I for sure believe she could kick ass. Letitia seems like a stretch. Don’t get me wrong, putting her personal decisions aside, I like the work she’s done as Shuri. But, she fits more as a “uses tech to fight for her” type in the movie. And that’s totally fine.

Size matters not.

3 Likes

You know it’s all make belief though right? She can be as strong as we want her in the movie despite her size. :wink:

2 Likes

What do you mean fiction?
The real debate here is determining if any flooding of Wakanda (located in East Africa between Ethiopia and Kenya approximately) would be more likely to come from the waters of the Atlantic or the Indian Ocean? It would be easier for Namor to get water from the Indian Ocean (and maybe even the Red Sea), but if his origins tie back to MesoAmerica (and I really think his culture would be inclined to be Omec or Mayan versus Aztec given the they were far more water oriented) than it would be far quicker and easier to use water from the Atlantic!

This is the stuff that we should be focussing on!:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Maybe all three of them are merging to form a super Black Panther…Kinda like a Voltron.

1 Like

Just an FYI, Namor is from Talocan…not Atlantis…in the MCU

1 Like