CGC pickups

The 9.6 came in the mail today, the 2nd print does not come to auction often and raw copies tend to be unusually expensive for the condition. Started with the 9.0 and been going up in grade with each copy, guess I am done as a 9.8 is outside my price range.

7 Likes

I sold my 9.6 2nd print for $1400 about a year ago or so.

downloadyoda

Paid $611 which is less than half the typical price. There was a ratio of Marvel Now at auction ending right before this auction, it got a lot of attention and reduced competition.

1 Like

Thanks for this! I’ve sent in a contact form to cgc asking if they will honor this so we will see…

They did actually honor this with a slab I had bought from ebay that had only Newton rings, reholder for free and shipping labels for free - but that was about 2 years ago when they didn’t have a huge backlog.

In case anyone missed it CGC doing in house with George Perez signing.

“CGC has created a custom George Pérez label exclusively for this signing. All of the proceeds from the label will go directly to Pérez and his estate.”

Books must be in by January 31st

2 Likes

4 Likes

Couldn’t pass this up for $80 including priority shipping.

10 Likes

Another one of those characters where it’s only a matter of time.

2 Likes

Yeah she popped last year as well. Speculation on the Spider-Woman movie.

I love Araña. Outside of Peter she’s personally my favorite Spider character. And she predates Miles Silk and Gwen by many years

3 Likes

Funny you say that, because my favorite is Jessica Drew Spider-Woman HOWEVER I haven’t yet read Araña.

11 Likes

It presents much nicer than the assigned grade!!

5 Likes

6 Likes

I really enjoyed that book…some people thought it a bit too out there, but I thought it was awesome until about book 5.

2 Likes

It definitely got crazy but I enjoyed the entire series enough to read it several times. My favorite book in the series was Wizard & Glass. I haven’t seen the movie though I will at some point.

2 Likes

If you liked the series I think you will like the movie…just because its the Gunslinger. I think a lot of people didn’t like it because they just didn’t understand the book and how crazy it is. Its not one I would watch all the time, but it was entertaining.

1 Like

It’s in my Amazon cart so I’ll see it soon.

Got a submission back yesterday and obviously very pleased!

12 Likes