George Perez

George Perez is a class act. I hope he can manage to live out his remaining days in peace with no pain. A true hero for the comic book world!

5 Likes

My brother took my sketch book and had him Draw Carol Danvers carrying the Gauntlet…

Later I got a ticket for his line but it seemed that I had left my scratch at the hotel room. He was only charging 4 sawbucks for a sketch…

:frowning: I wanted him to do me a Moon Knight wearing the Gauntlet with a Moon Symbol on it. No dice didn’t have my scratch and I left the con that day feeling like a bum,

It was always good to jib with him

2 Likes

Pics of you in the scout outfit armor or it really didn’t happen… :slight_smile: LOL

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean it could be ANY scout trooper.

2 Likes

I’ve seen the pics… it’s happened! :wink:

1 Like

CGC George Perez in house signing in case anyone missed the announcement:

1 Like

Had to dig it up but here is something he did for me back in Summer 2016

6 Likes

Sad and unfortunate news…CGC sent out an email that they have had to cancel his signing.

Probably means that he is doing worse than anticipated…just hoping that he can be with his family/friends and without pain…

3 Likes

My thoughts are with him.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t even care about my books that I sent. Just hope he isn’t suffering and can enjoy his time with his family.

2 Likes

Wishing him and his family the best wishes. Seems like DC and marvel are gonna reprint the JLA Avengers series

2 Likes

One of my shops told me he ordered 10 and hopes to get at least one. It was a solid story with amazing art by Perez.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-dc-george-perez-joe-biden-medal-of-freedom-petition/

2 Likes

6 Likes

As expected. So I guess since the original price was $29.99, and now they sold it for $200, does that mean that $230 go towards charity? Or just the original $30?

That’s a really good question, I would hope the $180 :wink:

It does say 100% of the profit. So not all of it if it’s based on profit.

F’d up. Should be “all proceeds”.

Big place like midtown can’t eat the expense and pitch in $30 of their own expenses for the cause?

4 Likes

Well, considering their latest policy is to only offer 20% discount, return the book at your cost for full refund or wait until your next shipment for replacement copies, sounds like Midtown is in a cash crunch…

4 Likes

MCS listed one for auction on their website. I didn’t see anything about devoting any proceeds towards charity.

1 Like