Dark Dominion Comics

Got my box today. Amazing service as always and thanks for the special surprise. Also, it was really cool of you to combine shipping for me the way you did. Thanks a million.

4 Likes

Just got to opening the box. Books look great & they were packaged really well. Thanks!

3 Likes

I’m very pleased your order got out to you safely and that you dug it. Anytime I catch an opportunity to do something cool that I think will benefit ya’ll, I try. In any case, you are welcome a million! :grin:

3 Likes

You are welcome! And it’s funny, some orders (like this one) I actually remember packing up! lol
Tell me what you think of Punisher. I know it’s only been like 2 issues in, but Marvel has reinvigorated my interest in Frank Castle again. You know, I think your order just inspired me to draw a punisher doodle :laughing:

3 Likes

This Week’s FOC is live:

Of interest this week:
As a horror fan, I’m looking forward to Closet. Tynion rarely disappoints and I’ve got word that the monster trapped in the boy’s closet is R. Kelly! J/K… but that might actually be a scarier read ;p

I can just hear @agentpoyo groaning with this recommendation. :joy: Either way, I’m going to pick up a couple for myself. I’ve long thought Jessica’s design was dope (kinda reminds me of a living sugar skull), and if the first print does well next week I want to make sure I have a 2nd print once FOC is in the rearview mirror.

For you Frison fans. I’ve kind of fell off of Frison’s art (with some Catwoman exceptions), but this cover is speaking to me.

Now for this week’s booby prize:
Is the solicitation correct… is this really JUST a 4-page preview??? I mean, no way right? Either way… I’m a bit sus on this title. Anyone got an opinion on Artist Elite?

1 Like

This is tell you all you need to know:

1 Like

So the takeaway is that the preview is ACTUALLY 24 pages… and Artist Elite is going to be bigger than Marvel! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

All jokes aside, man I wish them the best. I have the utmost respect for creatives going out on a limb and actually doing something with their talents. That article just made it sound like maybe I should expect some early growing pains.

1 Like

Do share when your done…

1 Like

Hopefully they dont become like early Image or current Bad Idea.

1 Like

If anybody got to the level of Bad Idea’s abnoxious behavior, or exceeded it, I’d actually be impressed. I wouldn’t buy any of it. It would annoy me. I’d be impressed, though.

4 Likes

We now have our FCBD 2022 listings up. :blush:

Haven’t read it yet. Will let you know once I do. But Aaron knows how to write Frank, really enjoyed his MAX Punisher stuff some years ago. So I’m hopeful this will be a good read, too.

Please do share your Punisher drawing, tho. I usually do head sketches when someone buys comics from me. It’s the only time I get to practice. :slight_smile:

Happy FCBD 2022!!!

Here is my punisher sketch from last night :blush:

8 Likes

Nice! Do a Moon Knight and then I’ll buy it as I like having random folk draw Moon Knight for me.

2 Likes

Cool! I’ll spend some time and deliver something dope. Stay tuned! :smiley:

1 Like

New Releases are up:

I will say, these BOOM Foil covers are well done.
Also, FCBD comics have been added to the NCBD Bundle and count toward the discount tiers. Cheers!

1 Like

FOC is live:

Of interest:

If you’re a DC fan, I just read the issue and I liked it-very interested in where they go with what they’ve set up with the issue (Full disclosure, I’m picking up one for myself).

Hans brings the heat with this GRIM #2 FOC reveal cover. I thoroughly enjoyed issue #1, so I suspect I’ll enjoy #2 just as much.

Besides the introduction of Escapade
Does anyone know if this is the first app (cover or otherwise) of Gator Loki?

Now for some cover love:

//Revolver… whoah

//I’m just a fan of Sega and this cover gives me warm feels…

//Dunno why, but I feel like I’m getting Charlie XCX vibes off this cover…

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND CHU CREW!!!

3 Likes

Had to go back and do a second order tonight for that Gator Loki lol.

1 Like

@DarkDominionComics
Looks like 1st app Alligator Loki (Web Comic, Marvel Unlimited app)

It’s unclear whether Alligator Loki is an Alternate Universe version or a transformed version of the usual humanoid Loki, but this version of the character is drawn from the Loki (2021) series, and hasn’t appeared in the original comics before.

2 Likes

It’s first appearance in comics that aren’t digital and cover.

1 Like