Deadpool 3

The timing of this is odd, considering Kidpool JUST showed up in Badder Blood 3 the Lady Deadpool and Dogpool.

1 Like

2 Likes

well, damnit…

Battleworld in Deadpool 3…

Battleworld was what, Marvel Superheroes Secret Wars #2

So last night Taylor Swift was at the Chiefs / Jets game and she had Ryan Reynolds’s and Hugh Jackman with her. Dazzler confirmed? Let’s not forget that Rob Liefeld and his daughter are HUGE Swift fans.

4 Likes

Yeah I think it’s happening… I asked my wife about this and she said that Taylor and Ryan Reynolds wife are close friends, so that could explain him being there but Jackman too and the Liefeld IG posts kinda push it over the edge for me. But who knows, they could have planned the night for an over under bet on how fast their being there gets posted about on CHU… :disguised_face:

1 Like

jesus, can no one do simple research anymore, look at her touring dates, she is booked till next November 2024. filming is impossible. she is NOT dazzler

3 Likes

So she has enough time to go to a football game and likely hang out afterwards but DOESN’T have enough time to film a quick cameo scene?

1 Like

deadpool is filming in england, ts start her international tour in less than a month i think, starting with south america and asia, so flying in and out for a day isnt really possible

1 Like

They can film her against a green screen with no one else around if her schedule is that demanding.

Touring is old hat for her. They can coordinate and She can take a few hours off for a quick spot.

Not saying she is dazzler…just saying her tour schedule will not be the reason she is not for DP3.

1 Like

Let’s put a wager on it.

sure, you bought a copy after rumor came out didnt you?

I wonder if Dazzler books will spike again this week.

NFL fans, Swifties AND comic book nerds coming together…I don’t know if the world can take any more excitement…

1 Like

I dont know why people want this rumor to be so true, I find T swift as entertaining as dry wall and find her music vapid and boring

5 Likes

It’s ok to be wrong :joy:, but seriously though we all have different tastes. I think she’s amazing and I hope the rumor is true.

I’m sure I’ve heard her songs before but I’d have no idea it’s her or not. All I know is the girl can fart and win a grammy for it apparently…

1 Like

I do not know one single song that she has ever sung. I’m sure I’ve heard it in an elevator or bar somewhere.

1 Like

Funny you should say this. Just about 2 weeks ago with the KC game I started googling her top songs; then playing them. I literally did not recognize one song even one iota.
The biggest, most gigantic star in the entertainment world and not one? And I’m not a hermit… lol. I’m out and about and still listen to FM/AM radio from time to time. You’d think I’d have heard one lousy song.

1 Like

Negative ghost rider.