Disney Investor Day (12/10/20)

Harrison Ford is like 90 years old

Harrison Ford comes back to kill off another one of his characters he tried to live down.

Can’t wait for Shia Labeouf to stab his father in Indie V.

1 Like

It is what it is…I can tell you this…my experiences at Star Wars Celebrations (3 of them), …with the exception of Carrie Fisher…no line was longer or more actively excited than the one for Ashley Eckstein/Ahsoka’s voice.
Ahsoka is here to stay.

1 Like

TAIKA STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC

THIS IS COMPLETE SENTENCE. Dude.

Rogue Squadron

You all know I have a crystal ball right

2 Likes

Time to bust out the old National Geographic mags and put em on eBay!

1 Like

Lol sweet

My son loves watching animals. And i love Weavers voice

It also has a lot to do with the fact that Star Wars collectors have always primarily been about action figure collecting. Comic books, trading cards, Pez, socks, anything else have always been second tier.

1 Like

Star Wars #60 first Rogue Squadron I believe.

78 but close enough. :wink:

1 Like

Comic Vine has it as 60

“Welcome to Earth!”

Hancock 1st app about to blow up

@drunkwooky Agreed…as a child of the seventies…and one who loved comics…I never saw much interest in the SW comics specifically. My friends, me…they were just meh to us…we already knew the story…and the continuing adventures were lame in the comics. I don’t know…they just weren’t a big deal. Most of us had those jumbo size comics of it though.
It was the toys and the trading cards that mattered.
Maybe older kids and adults hoarded them. Just my recall of it.

Emilio Estevez is looking more and more like his dad.

They will probably get a renaissance as time drags on and they become more of a cultural artifact. More people on earth, same amount of original first prints, more Star Wars interest, demand is bound to steadily grow, but it was never going to be as big as Spidey or Supes right out the gates.

Ok I’m out of money no more spec please lol

1 Like

There’s a few Star Wars #60 and #78 on amazon