FOC Mega Topic

Does anyone have a rough count for how many store exclusives there are for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #150? I looked on League of Comic Geeks and they don’t have any listed.

This site has a list:

3 Likes

correct answer will be toooooo many

3 Likes

One store variant is too many store variants. I don’t like them much at all.

2 Likes

0 is too many.

1 Like
1 Like

Got 4 copies from mycomicshop.

1 Like
2 Likes

TOON IN TO THIS SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello!

You might be wondering why we’re emailing you on Thursday. Well, it so happens that we have some major updates regarding the latest new series from BOOM! Studios, UNCANNY VALLEY!

As you all know, break-out writer Tony Fleecs (Stray Dogs) teamed up with artist Dave Wachter (TMNT) to craft a story that’s reminiscent of those Saturday morning cartoons we all watched when we were kids, but with a classic twist that he’s known for.

We love this book so much that we have added TWO new covers to UNCANNY VALLEY!

The first cover we are excited to share is the BLANK SKETCH Reveal Variant (Cover G)! Both Tony AND Dave are very active at conventions, usually available to do sketches at those shows. Now your customers can be given the opportunity to get a sketch done by one or both of them this year!

But that’s not all we’re adding…

We’re adding a new incentive intended to reward retailers who support the series in its entirety! We’re calling it the SERIES INCV and UNCANNY VALLEY #1 has the first offering!

If you order 20 copies of each issue (any combination of covers per issue based on post returns totals (#1) and FOC orders (#2-5) of UNCANNY VALLEY #1 - #5, you will unlock a ONE-PER-STORE variant of issue #6.

Stay tooned for tomorrow’s news of a big character reveal… trust us, you will NOT believe your ears!!!

BOOM! STUDIOS REBATE UPDATE

And as a friendly reminder, UNCANNY VALLEY #1 will release the first week of Diamond’s new shipping policy! So you and your store will only be charged 1% of retail price for shipping after the BOOM! Rebate for your copies of UNCANNY VALLEY #1!

Keep scrolling down to see the trailer for the series, as well the chance to read the first issue yourself! Don’t miss out on what’s sure to be one of the hottest books of the year!

UNCANNY VALLEY #1
Cartoons are crossing over to our world and only a 12-year old boy can repair the damage!

6 - Issue Series BOOM! Guaranteed

Oliver is a seemingly typical 12 year old boy… except for a mysterious family history that seems to start and end with his mother, and unexplainable powers, that is.

He can do things other boys can’t, to the point of landing him in some trouble. Baffled by the surreal cartoonish nature of his abilities and followed by a murder of peculiar crows, the mystery behind Oliver’s family history finally unfolds!

Written by fan-favorite writer Tony Fleecs (Stray Dogs, Local Man) and illustrated by acclaimed artist Dave Wachter (Punisher, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), discover what makes Oliver special and strange as he searches for his place in the world.

Some nuggets hidden in the details that may interest some.

1 Like

Looks like patchwork jack doesn’t last very long…unless they patch him back up.

3 Likes

Bounty Hunter YaYa only appeared in one panel last issue. Likely gets his first full plus cover this issue.

4 Likes

I like.

He belongs to the same race (Anzellans) as Babu Frik. Babu stole every scene in which he appeared in Mandalorian

2 Likes

Who’s this gal?

Arcee

1 Like

I ordered some… Hulk serious has been good

First appearance/cover aaaaalllll the way back in TF The Movie #1.

Springer (to her right) is going to appear in Void Rivals 9, I believe.

3 Likes

Yeah, the Anzellans and Bonbraks have also appeared a lot in the high republic books. They are very proficient mechanics and even shipbuilders. I think they are a nice addition to the Star Wars Universe.

2 Likes

31 covers again for Thundercats #3, apparently Snarf appears, 3rd print for #1 with two 10 qty virgin ratios, one of those in foil. Not feeling the need to go heavy right now.

2 Likes

I saw that…not a fan of how how the artist interpreted him.

I guess I like Snarf Classic…

1 Like

I’ve avoided the vampire variants, but I’m going to pick this one up. I like that they stuck with a spider-man cover instead of homageing one of the horror titles. Added bonus if Blood-Spider pops up in a spider-verse movie.

IMG_7835

1 Like