FOC Mega Topic

It’s definitely worth the pickup, and maybe stash a few away.

It’ll be in my FOC picks this week.

Don’t make it your retirement plan…diversify!

#25 she is introduced
city dead, she becomes scarlet scarab.
imo city will be better long term spec, likely lower print run, better cover, 1st in costume

6 Likes

My crystal ball says city dead is the book, until a second print of 25 comes out with her on the cover and shops don’t order any because they are still holding first prints…

Moon Knight City of the Dead #1 (of 5) (Tbd Artist Variant)

1 Like

i only order that cover and a 1:50

Of course shes Scarlet Scarab in City of the Dead #1. It says it in the solicit :smile:

1 Like

Since the cover price is high on MK 25, Im ignoring the regular covers & leaning more towards the ratios

1 Like

$9.99 is too much for a monthly comic, despite the large format of this one book. Do better, Marvel.

3 Likes

There’s at least two exclusives for City of the Dead #1. One is a virgin of her cvr and this one:

1 Like

we know…

I don’t see any reference to the virgin. But please excuse me for posting this pic again

FYI if they still go through with a all female A-Force or Avengers movie Scarlet Scarab will be in it.

1 Like

My post was a reply to the post that talked to the Virgin being a 1:5 store exclusive incentive…or something.

2 Likes

Ah. Thanks for clarifying

yep adds 4k to print run, and 80 1:50s

She does have less cushioning on her helmet but exactly the same. I can usually find an aspect or two on Liefelds drawing that I like but this is just lazy and bad.

Feral Five

2 Likes

Anyone ordering CREED NEXT ROUND #1 ?

1 Like

Meh. Easy pass on Captain Marvel

I didn’t realize there was a round 1.

2 Likes