FOC Mega Topic

This site has a list:

3 Likes

correct answer will be toooooo many

3 Likes

One store variant is too many store variants. I donā€™t like them much at all.

2 Likes

0 is too many.

1 Like
1 Like

Got 4 copies from mycomicshop.

1 Like
2 Likes

TOON IN TO THIS SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello!

You might be wondering why weā€™re emailing you on Thursday. Well, it so happens that we have some major updates regarding the latest new series from BOOM! Studios, UNCANNY VALLEY!

As you all know, break-out writer Tony Fleecs (Stray Dogs) teamed up with artist Dave Wachter (TMNT) to craft a story thatā€™s reminiscent of those Saturday morning cartoons we all watched when we were kids, but with a classic twist that heā€™s known for.

We love this book so much that we have added TWO new covers to UNCANNY VALLEY!

The first cover we are excited to share is the BLANK SKETCH Reveal Variant (Cover G)! Both Tony AND Dave are very active at conventions, usually available to do sketches at those shows. Now your customers can be given the opportunity to get a sketch done by one or both of them this year!

But thatā€™s not all weā€™re addingā€¦

Weā€™re adding a new incentive intended to reward retailers who support the series in its entirety! Weā€™re calling it the SERIES INCV and UNCANNY VALLEY #1 has the first offering!

If you order 20 copies of each issue (any combination of covers per issue based on post returns totals (#1) and FOC orders (#2-5) of UNCANNY VALLEY #1 - #5, you will unlock a ONE-PER-STORE variant of issue #6.

Stay tooned for tomorrowā€™s news of a big character revealā€¦ trust us, you will NOT believe your ears!!!

BOOM! STUDIOS REBATE UPDATE

And as a friendly reminder, UNCANNY VALLEY #1 will release the first week of Diamondā€™s new shipping policy! So you and your store will only be charged 1% of retail price for shipping after the BOOM! Rebate for your copies of UNCANNY VALLEY #1!

Keep scrolling down to see the trailer for the series, as well the chance to read the first issue yourself! Donā€™t miss out on whatā€™s sure to be one of the hottest books of the year!

UNCANNY VALLEY #1
Cartoons are crossing over to our world and only a 12-year old boy can repair the damage!

6 - Issue Series BOOM! Guaranteed

Oliver is a seemingly typical 12 year old boyā€¦ except for a mysterious family history that seems to start and end with his mother, and unexplainable powers, that is.

He can do things other boys canā€™t, to the point of landing him in some trouble. Baffled by the surreal cartoonish nature of his abilities and followed by a murder of peculiar crows, the mystery behind Oliverā€™s family history finally unfolds!

Written by fan-favorite writer Tony Fleecs (Stray Dogs, Local Man) and illustrated by acclaimed artist Dave Wachter (Punisher, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), discover what makes Oliver special and strange as he searches for his place in the world.

Some nuggets hidden in the details that may interest some.

1 Like

Looks like patchwork jack doesnā€™t last very longā€¦unless they patch him back up.

3 Likes

Bounty Hunter YaYa only appeared in one panel last issue. Likely gets his first full plus cover this issue.

4 Likes

I like.

He belongs to the same race (Anzellans) as Babu Frik. Babu stole every scene in which he appeared in Mandalorian

2 Likes

Whoā€™s this gal?

Arcee

1 Like

I ordered someā€¦ Hulk serious has been good

First appearance/cover aaaaalllll the way back in TF The Movie #1.

Springer (to her right) is going to appear in Void Rivals 9, I believe.

3 Likes

Yeah, the Anzellans and Bonbraks have also appeared a lot in the high republic books. They are very proficient mechanics and even shipbuilders. I think they are a nice addition to the Star Wars Universe.

2 Likes

31 covers again for Thundercats #3, apparently Snarf appears, 3rd print for #1 with two 10 qty virgin ratios, one of those in foil. Not feeling the need to go heavy right now.

2 Likes

I saw thatā€¦not a fan of how how the artist interpreted him.

I guess I like Snarf Classicā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve avoided the vampire variants, but Iā€™m going to pick this one up. I like that they stuck with a spider-man cover instead of homageing one of the horror titles. Added bonus if Blood-Spider pops up in a spider-verse movie.

IMG_7835

1 Like

Did you find some internal preview pages? All Iā€™m seeing so far is the FOC cover they added. I donā€™t see any store previews or pdfā€™s at Diamond to get a look at the inside art which can vary from cover artists interpretations frequently.

So far all Iā€™ve ordered is A thru E plus the two FOC covers but I didnā€™t even see a 10 to 15 ratio I wanted that I should already qualify for with just those or a foil. I need to go back over them one more time though so I may change my mind. Iā€™m also not a fan of making 10 qty ratioā€™s $10 comics right out the gate by just cover price. It feels like they should be valued a little more than that at least so Iā€™m not trying to chase the 3rd print #1 ratioā€™s so far either. I have sold all the Chetarah foils and covers from #2 and the 25 qty ratio virgin.

Itā€™s also frustrating trying to show customers whatā€™s actually orderable with 31 covers available and only 11 showing up to know about on previewsworld.com. It stops at letter J plus the 2 FOC covers where the actual numbering goes all the way to ZE Cover.

JAN249148 THUNDERCATS #1 3RD PTG CVR A NAKAYAMA
JAN249149 THUNDERCATS #1 3RD PTG CVR B NAKAYAMA TRADE DRESS FOIL
JAN249150 THUNDERCATS #1 3RD PTG CVR C 10 COPY INCV NAKAYAMA VIRGIN
JAN249151 THUNDERCATS #1 3RD PTG CVR D 10 COPY INCV NAKAYAMA VIRGIN FO
FEB240188 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR A NAKAYAMA
FEB240189 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR B PARRILLO
FEB240190 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR C SHALVEY
FEB240191 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR D LEE & CHUNG
FEB240192 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR E TAO
FEB240193 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR F ACTION FIGURE
FEB240194 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR G PARRILLO FOIL (C: 0-1-2)
FEB240195 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR H PARRILLO FOIL VIRGIN (C: 0-1-2)
FEB240196 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR I NAKAYAMA METAL PREMIUM (C: 0-1-2)
FEB240197 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR J NAKAYAMA LTD VIRGIN
FEB240198 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR K 10 COPY INCV MOSS PANTHRO CHARACTER DES
FEB240199 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR L 10 COPY INCV NAKAYAMA FOIL
FEB240200 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR M 15 COPY INCV SHALVEY LINE ART
FEB240201 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR N 15 COPY INCV ACTION FIGURE VIRGIN
FEB240202 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR O 15 COPY INCV NAKAYAMA FOIL VIRGIN
FEB240203 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR P 20 COPY INCV LEE LINE ART
FEB240204 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR Q 20 COPY INCV SHALVEY VIRGIN
FEB240205 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR R 25 COPY INCV SHALVEY FOIL
FEB240206 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR S 25 COPY INCV PARRILLO VIRGIN
FEB240207 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR T 30 COPY INCV LEE & CHUNG VIRGIN
FEB240208 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR U 40 COPY INCV TAO VIRGIN
JAN249138 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR V FOC LIEFELD ORIGINAL
JAN249139 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR W FOC MOSS SNARF ORIGINAL
JAN249140 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR X 10 COPY INCV TAO TRADE DRESS FOIL
JAN249141 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR Y 10 COPY INCV LIEFELD B&W
JAN249142 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR Z 10 COPY INCV MOSS SNARF B&W
JAN249143 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR ZA 11 COPY INCV LIEFELD B&W VIRGIN
JAN249144 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR ZB 11 COPY INCV MOSS SNARF B&W VIRGIN
JAN249145 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR ZC 15 COPY INCV LIEFELD VIRGIN
JAN249146 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR ZD 15 COPY INCV MOSS SNARF VIRGIN
JAN249147 THUNDERCATS #3 CVR ZE 15 COPY INCV TAO VIRGIN FOIL

They havenā€™t revealed cover F yet either but itā€™s an action figure variant and I try not to order those anyway.