I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

This book’s old enough that @ein did no wrong. People had their chance and it was priced to MOOVE.

3 Likes

Oh I know, I was just giving him grief.

2 Likes

I cleared the shelf of Champions #1 and Dr. Strange #1 (1st Demon Rider)…they had sat on that shelf for years…5+ copies…even incentives…my lcs was happy to sell $100 in stagnant comics both days.

1 Like

Note also that this is the online scores thread! I cleared a virtual shelf.

1 Like

Most for flips a couple keepers

12 Likes

Happy got this Amazing Spider-man Annual #6 for $12 idk the condition grade could exactly a 2.0 or a 5.0 because it’s a little beat up but I’m happy to have it so idc.

4 Likes

Nice score on that ASM 258

Some books that were on-sale on Aspens site. Also came with freebies

4 Likes

My midtown order came in, everything came in great condition and all cover price! Also the best placement for Soule’s signature!

6 Likes

$2 a piece, might as well before the prices go up

1 Like

Just sold my last copy for $30.

1 Like

I got in some nice books today. I snatched up that great Midtown deal with the signatures.

$40 shipped from gothamnewsstandbooks

$35 shipped from midtown

$35 shipped from thirdeyecomics

2 Likes

I believe I’m quoted on the back of those first issues of, “Stabbity Bunny,” thanks to my glowing review of the earliest issues of the series.

4 Likes

That is so cool! :smiley:

6 Likes

I used to get Stabity Bunny and Stabbing Bunnies or Dead Bunnies (I forget the other title) mixed up.

Dead Rabbit?

1 Like

Yeaaaa… I think that’s it. The one drawn by John McCrea. That several month period there were like 3 titles running simultaneously about stabbing rabbits, dead bunnies, and something another rabbits. I couldn’t keep up

Thank you! I’m always honored when I’m blurbed by something I’m liked! The first thing to ever blurb me was the first, “Grumpy Cat,” comic collection. Good series. I miss Grumpy Cat.

1 Like

I actually have a collection of books I have been blurbed on. Just need to get one book I am missing.

Unknown comic books secret and virgin covers from X-factor, Gwenom vs Carnage and Daredevil the past few weeks. David Nakayama art never disappoints.

4 Likes