Is Clownhunter Red X?

Damnnn, I remember some online store was literally giving these away with ANY order for a little bit. I only have the normal cover A oh well.

Books like this one (clown hunter cover) are ones to check the LCS for. Many of mine had them a bit overpriced originally. The books sat without selling and are sometimes relegated to the older back issue variant box and such. With the rising price/heat, they are now a bargain.

Really it’s hitting $400 already :stuck_out_tongue: hilarious

2 Likes

I’ll never understand this. There are quite a few listings for the Batman 96 1:25 CGC 9.8 in the $300 range (including mine), and yet someone chose to buy it for $400. It happens all the time.

These are likely fake sales to try and drive up the price.

5 Likes

Yup absolutely a fake sale. Which I reported not that eBay will do anything. Anyone here look for the highest priced book to buy or do you find a less expensive copy in the exact same grade? An auction I could see going higher if there was a bidding war but not a buy it now priced much higher than the others listed.

1 Like

Acquiring info as I type this… but a leaked image shows this image and the debunked rumored ir Clownhunter being Red-X since he states …“Hello old friends”

idk who this is from looking. Could be Damian as well. Idk.

3 Likes

I’m hoping it’s Damian, I never thought Clown Hunter would be Red X but if it is I should have sold my 1:25. Damn my hoarding self.

2 Likes

I really hope it Damian as well. Only because I have a few newsstands of his first appearance.

1 Like

So after reading the issue, its still not answered. He’s unmasked in the book but no clear indication of who he is

1 Like

Aaahhh thanks for that. So it’s still not clear.

FUTURE STATE TEEN TITANS RUINS #1 - INCLUDES 1ST COMIC APPEARANCE OF RED X (3/24/21)

When the original New Teen Titans formed a school to mentor and train young heroes, they wanted to help save the world. Years later, Titans Tower is a monument to a graveyard of pupils lost in a terrible battle. Returning to the site of their greatest failure, Nightwing, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Cyborg join Raven to plot a course to face off against the evil that destroyed their team and school. Loyalties are questioned and motives are suspect as the former teen heroes must turn to the mysterious Red X-a former student-for help. Don’t miss the first comics appearance of this Red X, previously seen only in the hit animated TV series Teen Titans Go! Contains Future State: Teen Titans #1-2

But why tho?

:upside_down_face: not a clue. But DC is pushing his first comic appearance

Teen titans go 23

2 Likes

I’m confused, because that TT Go character appeared in a comic already…TT Go 23.

DC doesn’t even know the history of their own characters…so I’m already questioning their opinion on what a true first Appearance is…

2 Likes

To busy re re re releasing movies thinking somethings going to change to care what is actually in the comics they sell.

1 Like

Is it the same character that is in TTG 23, or a different character?

Well TTG 23 is direct from Teen Titans go animated series as it says on the cover.

Ive just seen this referred to as a robot. So my question is just is it the same as in the Future State book? I have never watched the cartoon so I dont know anything about the character.