Jon Kent comes out as Bi-Sexual

Same as the regular cover. Sellers lying to get sales.

2 Likes

Same lies happened with a Moon Knight comic being a supposed Walmart variant.

2 Likes

jay will get powers, i assume he will either become jonā€™s sidekick/lover or villain/ex

I thought about this too but the more I watch Superman and Lois from CW, it made me gain interest in reading a Superman title. Here comes Son of Kal-el which was a good starting point - not for a Clark Kent story, but a Superman title - and itā€™s very good so far imo. I might branch out and read the Rebirth ones.

PrintWatch: Superman Son Of Kal-El #5 Second Printing Alongside First

So what actually will make it a ā€œsecond printing?ā€ Vs. just another variant?

I
So bizarre since FOC has yet to happen. So theyā€™re going to stop the pressā€¦.change out the adds, the. Start it up again?

If it has the same contents inside the cover (adds and what not) It feels like itā€™s just a variant. They can call it a second print if they want, I suppose. They can call it a billionth printā€¦

Either way this is the book that may sneak up on people.

Dropping my cover Aā€™s. Putting in for this one.

Note that Previews doesnā€™t call it a 2nd print.

TFAW calls it Cover C and has a picture.

Misinformation from printwatch?

1 Like

diamond originally called it a 2nd print, but changed it in a few hours

1 Like

I think the print watch was early to report before previews changed it to Cover C. But I could see it as definitely a Cover C based on its trade dress when Tom Taylor broke the news alongside the cover reveal of C.

Shouldnā€™t it be called a biprinting? :thinking:

You have a good point if it is released the same day how is it a second printing. Cover B is not a second printing. Cover C might end up having the most value out of all the printings.

Itā€™d be such a great cover if they actually let them kiss.

Even better, if they went all Harley/Ivy eat bang kill. Thatā€™d get some attention!

As it is itā€™s quite lame. Wusses.

Maybe in the actual second printing when DC realizes they can make more money.

1 Like

we will get 2nd prints of #2 and #5

1 Like

My concern is that Jon Kent isnā€™t younger, closer to 11 or 12ā€¦ I mean 17 to 18 years old is the incorrect age for him as he was aged up for stupid reasonsā€¦ So yeah can we get 10 year old Jon again? I donā€™t care heā€™s bisexual, NO ONE SHOULD BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM! THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE IS NOT 10 YEARS OLD! Donā€™t you all see?! This is all a smoke screen, to make us ALL forget heā€™s meant to be 10 years old and youā€™re all drinking the Kool-Aid and NOT focusing on the BIGGER issue!

Age is imaginary in the comic fictional world. In this series, clearly heā€™s older. Our reality doesnā€™t align with the stories told within the pages.

And yet he was artificially aged up for stupid reasons. Just sayingā€¦ He should look like a 10 year old and actually ACT like a 10 year old. I mean doesnā€™t matter how GOOD this little ā€œdiversionā€ of a change for him isā€¦ fact remains, if Billy Batson can be 10 to 14, why canā€™t Jon? Because the simple fact of the matter is, it was done as a way to get Clark to reveal heā€™s Superman, and with ZERO thought put into it. I refuse to acknowledge stupid reasonings because they are detrimental to storytelling. Jon Kent is meant to be 10 years old and this ENTIRE argument that people have been getting into over him being bisexual, is quite literally stupid. Why? Because NO ONE has brought up the fact itā€™s actually damned sick for DC to pull when heā€™s meant to be 10 years old. If they were smart they would de-age his boyfriend to 10 years old too

His dad is also from a planet called Krypton and they can fly, bullets bounce off themā€¦ but you know, they canā€™t tell a story with him being obviously a bit olderā€¦ thatā€™s not logical! :wink:

Did you sign up just to stir the pot? Welcome to the forums, but tone it down, itā€™s all make belief and fictional. No reason to get your undies all knotted up over.

1 Like

Heā€™s not 10 because you say heā€™s not? Come onā€¦ spare us this nonsense!

Back on the actual topic. If youā€™re here to just blow hot air, this is not the time or place! First verbal warning. Thanks.