New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Went From processing to cancelled. That’s a first.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yikes!! That socks.

Damn!!!

@RipCityGamer I didn’t say take from others orders to put in my orders… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll just tell CS if it happened to anyone else to specifically blame you.

I’m not sure why something would go from processing to cancel. All I could think is there possibly weren’t many copies (replacements) and one got sent to someone by accident so by the time the order got packed it was missing. But I have no idea and no one is working in the warehouse right now I could ask…

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Good Sources for Previews New Ratio Variants

Here is the Medina 1:25 for death of doctor strange #4. Is this supposed to be the new sorcerer supreme?

Magik? Hhmmm some suggested/through out that idea.

isnt she a supreme in another dimension/universe already

1 Like

Wasn’t it a younger dr strange? lol

What If Magik Became Sorcerer Supreme will heat up if that’s what ends up happening. Dope Dekal cover and an action figure variant.

3 Likes

Doesn’t it seem unlikely they would spoil it over a month before release?

I mean didnt that basically happen with Echo becoming the phoenix host? like a month before that story wrapped up there was that heroes reborn cover with her that referenced her as the phoenix

1 Like

The book has already been going $20-$40 for a bit now.

And yes she was already and is currently the Sorcerer Supreme of Limbo.

2 Likes

What’s better - a “Dope” cover or a “Sick” cover?
Just want to make sure I’m buying the right books based on level of sickness or dopeness :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sheena Queen Jungle #2 (Besch Ltd Virgin)

That’s a dope sick cover, homie.

When you put dope and sick together does that mean it’s a bad cover no one likes to be dope sick.

1 Like

FYI, digging through the Previews website for Elektra Black and White #1, it seems that none of the variants will be by Adam Hughes, even though the Previews catalog (hardcopy) lists him as a cover artist. I thought it would be him for the cover B, but the website lists the artists as JonBoy Meyers, Mirka Andolfo, and Sinkiewiscz (besides the regular cover artist).

Just a headsup if I misled anyone, and correct me if I’m wrong. FOC is 11/08.

I believe Hughes is still the regular cover artist for #2 (the awesome negative variant cover); I hope it doesn’t change !!