Peach Momoko

Has anyone read demon days? Is it good?

1:20 incentive for a $7 book. So, the buy-in for a comic shop is at least $70? It’s from Fantographics

I like ed piskor and cartoonist kayfabe but the content in red room is too much for me so its a pass

1 Like

I watched a video from cartoonist kayfabe and he said it was PG. Then, I read your comment and looked at different video from him and it is clearly not PG at all. It’s quite hardcore.

They are on Third Eye Comics for $30 and are selling fast.

The regular cover #1 and 2 are up for pre-order on TFAW. This may not be something to sleep on.

I had Red Room in my Indie Spotlight picks a few weeks back… :wink:

1 Like

I absolutely love this… Appears to be the 1:20.

It is. I preordered the 1:12 8-Ball Homage (love Dan Clowes) and the 1:20 Momoko as this is just up her ally.

1 Like

all these bundles are back in stock again or they just got added idk I was on there and they all said out of stock and 5 minutes later theyre all in stock

https://shop.thirdeyecomics.com/?s=RED+ROOM&post_type=product&title=1&excerpt=1&content=1&categories=1&attributes=1&tags=1&sku=1&ixwps=1

2 Likes

Thank you!

I didn’t see this mentioned, but the Department Of Truth #1 4th Printing Foil went in stock, then instantly out of stock but here’s an image regardless.

still a store variant…

Bruh what, I have the first exclusive of this cover from Scott’s collectibles without the foil that was limited to 400 at cgc rn…wtf man. Why did they allow another store to do this.

It’s still from Scott’s, they’re really pushing this one artwork from her though. I’m not going to lie, I snagged a copy as I missed out on it.

Carnage Black White and Blood #2 (of 4) (Momoko Variant)

Taarna: The Last Taarakian #1 2nd ptg
Only being distributed through Heavy Metal website.
Standard cover can be ordered directly from website by anyone.
Virgin and Standard cover can be ordered through Heavy Metal by retailers.
FOC 4/21 Releases 5/19

1 Like

Great cover! Minimum order is 50 copies. Does anyone know if TFAW will have this?

Let me quote mushu from the previous comment:

Maybe but that would be a question for TFAW.

One can order a copy or two (or more) from the Heavy Metal site.
Just don’t use the link provided. Instead search for the comic in the “Shop” area of the Heavy Metal site.

I ordered 2 copies so it can be done.

1 Like