2 Likes

“Han? … Han’s not here”

2 Likes

“No Man…I’m Han”…

KNOCK KNOCK

2 Likes

Freakin hippy nerf herders!

1 Like

I covered this in my New Star Wars Comics post in the FOC Highlights, but it bears repeating here:

wanted to point out issues which have a final order cut off on Monday 6/14/2021… First off, Cover B for Star Wars Adventures #6 has been revealed and Mari San Tekka is on the cover! Mar San Tekka is an ancestor of Lor San Tekka, the explorer who Poe Dameron meets in the opening scenes of the Force Awakens. So far, this is Mari’s first cover appearance, and suggests Mari shows up in this issue. Mari has a sort of precognitive sense that allows her to detect “Paths”, unconventional routes through hyperspace, which brought her family fame and fortune. She was abducted by Marchion Ro (or perhaps his predecessor) and now uses her abilities to advance the plans of the Nihil. Final Order Cut Off for Star Wars Adventures #6 is 6/14/2021. Be warned, though, this series has been plagued with delays for some reason.

2 Likes

There has been hype about the Crimson Corsair in issue #7, I wonder if the delay was to line up with the war of the Bounty hunters.

Maybe, but issue 4 hasn’t even come out yet. They’d need to hit every month for that to line up with the September end to WOBH.

Chong kinda looks like Chewie…

2 Likes

So does that mean it may her her first appearance? Cant find anything for appearances except the novels.

The solicit says there’s going to be a story about the Nihil inside. So far it’s the only indication that she’s showing up.

1 Like

Just saw this on TFAW. The Buy 2 get 1 free is just on the picture. Nothing in the listing. I didn’t try it- I have 1 and that’s enough for me. Figure I’d share in case anyone was.

1 Like

Looks like they got a handful of their exclusives with the Buy 2 Get 1 Free. :slight_smile:

Oh and it appears if you add any of the books marked as Buy 2 Get 1 Free, they’ll discount the 3rd. There’s a few at $9.99 so they will discount the cheaper book out of the 3, just FYI.

Thx

I think he already appeared before adventures 7. The cvr may be the only reason for spec.

SW The Force Awakens 3 is Crimson Corsairs first app.

I have been picking up SW The Force Awakens 3 for months, definitely Crimson Corsair first comic appearance (Vanity Fair being absolute first). Also is in the Star Wars Adventures Ashcan in 1 panel. Star wars adventures 7 will see him be more than a background type character, fans of the novel have been excited for months on different forums.

1 Like

Crimson Corsair reminds me of Red X, has some hard core fans from a different medium and has a prior comic first but something off on the first. Red X was a robot, Crimson Corsair was more of a background character without any real action.

So what’s everyone’s take on a net new character like death stick for long term spec?

Does marvel do this with purpose and infrequently, or so they pump them out in most titles?

Ty!